KC KC is offline

Default Vote fraud...

On 10/23/2014 3:41 PM, Califbill wrote:
F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/23/14 2:11 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/23/2014 1:59 PM, Tim wrote:

I thought those vote machines were to be 100% inspected and tested
before put into service? Understanding a bit about Crook county,
maybe they were..,

I got a kick out of the comment in the article that the machines just
needed to be "calibrated".

Why does a voting machine require "calibration"?

Depends upon what kind of voting machine it is. Certainly, the old style
electromechanical lever machines needed adjust and calibration. I hate
the new electronic machines, though. Who knows which right-wing
corporation has messed with the code.

Right wing? Sounds more left wing.

The guy who found it yesterday was trying to vote for himself. Turns out
if you push the button on any of the republican names, the dem name
comes up, if you very carefully push the border of the button on the
lower right hand corner of the box (which took him several tries) it
will register correctly. The "official" didn't give a ****, didn't even
offer him to use another machine... Before you whine, I saw an interview
with the guy directly being questioned, that is where I got my tin hat
info today...
KC KC is offline

On 10/23/2014 4:00 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry, why would a 'right-wing' corp. make a machine to vote dem?

With due respect, you know harry is just drooling, why bother... lol...

On 10/23/14 5:12 PM, KC wrote:
On 10/23/2014 4:00 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry, why would a 'right-wing' corp. make a machine to vote dem?

With due respect, you know harry is just drooling, why bother... lol...

Whoosh. Check out the corporate manufacturers and programming companies
of the newfangled electronic voting machines and get back to us, idiot.

--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats.

On 10/23/2014 5:14 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/23/14 5:12 PM, KC wrote:
On 10/23/2014 4:00 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry, why would a 'right-wing' corp. make a machine to vote dem?

With due respect, you know harry is just drooling, why bother... lol...

Whoosh. Check out the corporate manufacturers and programming companies
of the newfangled electronic voting machines and get back to us, idiot.

The problem is there is no way of knowing how many other voters used
that particular machine and how many votes were recorded erroneously.

I suppose it really doesn't matter. It's like voting in Massachusetts.
If you're not a card carrying Democrat your vote really doesn't mean
anything.

We *do* occasionally elect a Republican governor once in a while though,
just to make life interesting.

On 10/23/14 5:12 PM, KC wrote:
On 10/23/2014 4:00 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry, why would a 'right-wing' corp. make a machine to vote dem?

With due respect, you know harry is just drooling, why bother... lol...

Whoosh. Check out the corporate manufacturers and programming companies
of the newfangled electronic voting machines and get back to us, idiot.

The problem is there is no way of knowing how many other voters used
that particular machine and how many votes were recorded erroneously.

I suppose it really doesn't matter. It's like voting in Massachusetts.
If you're not a card carrying Democrat your vote really doesn't mean
anything.

We *do* occasionally elect a Republican governor once in a while though,
just to make life interesting.

Don't give up hope...Scott Brown can always move back and run
for...something.

--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats.
Tim Tim is offline

On Thursday, October 23, 2014 2:14:56 PM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/23/14 5:12 PM, KC wrote:
On 10/23/2014 4:00 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry, why would a 'right-wing' corp. make a machine to vote dem?

With due respect, you know harry is just drooling, why bother... lol...

Whoosh. Check out the corporate manufacturers and programming companies
of the newfangled electronic voting machines and get back to us, idiot.

Again, "Harry, why would a 'right-wing' corp. make a machine to vote dem? "

On 10/23/14 5:12 PM, KC wrote:
On 10/23/2014 4:00 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry, why would a 'right-wing' corp. make a machine to vote dem?

With due respect, you know harry is just drooling, why bother... lol...

Whoosh. Check out the corporate manufacturers and programming companies
of the newfangled electronic voting machines and get back to us, idiot.

Again, "Harry, why would a 'right-wing' corp. make a machine to vote dem? "

I dunno, Tim...why would they? But, why would a Republican-dominated
corporation mess with the programming of machines in order to change the
vote in subtle ways? Why would they? You tell me.

On 10/23/14 5:12 PM, KC wrote:
On 10/23/2014 4:00 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry, why would a 'right-wing' corp. make a machine to vote dem?

With due respect, you know harry is just drooling, why bother... lol...

Whoosh. Check out the corporate manufacturers and programming companies
of the newfangled electronic voting machines and get back to us, idiot.

The problem is there is no way of knowing how many other voters used
that particular machine and how many votes were recorded erroneously.

I suppose it really doesn't matter. It's like voting in Massachusetts.
If you're not a card carrying Democrat your vote really doesn't mean
anything.

We *do* occasionally elect a Republican governor once in a while though,
just to make life interesting.

Don't give up hope...Scott Brown can always move back and run
for...something.

Surprisingly the polls have him slightly ahead in New Hampshire.

Tim Tim is offline

On 10/23/14 5:12 PM, KC wrote:
On 10/23/2014 4:00 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry, why would a 'right-wing' corp. make a machine to vote dem?

With due respect, you know harry is just drooling, why bother... lol...

Whoosh. Check out the corporate manufacturers and programming companies
of the newfangled electronic voting machines and get back to us, idiot.

Again, "Harry, why would a 'right-wing' corp. make a machine to vote dem? "

I dunno, Tim...why would they? But, why would a Republican-dominated
corporation mess with the programming of machines in order to change the
vote in subtle ways? Why would they? You tell me.

you brought it up. so you must have a reasonable explanation. or not.