Default Cap and fraud...

"This is the problem with politicians trying to create a market for
something that the free market otherwise doesn't value," Schulz said.
"An emissions trading market is an artificially, politically-created
market...."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...%20Politics%29

Huh - how about that...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message news
"This is the problem with politicians trying to create a market for
something that the free market otherwise doesn't value," Schulz said.
"An emissions trading market is an artificially, politically-created
market...."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...%20Politics%29

Huh - how about that...

You really need to stop watching Fox "news" ... try to branch out a bit.

--
Nom=de=Plume

jps jps is offline

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 23:56:05 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message news
"This is the problem with politicians trying to create a market for
something that the free market otherwise doesn't value," Schulz said.
"An emissions trading market is an artificially, politically-created
market...."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...%20Politics%29

Huh - how about that...

You really need to stop watching Fox "news" ... try to branch out a bit.

It's the echo chamber he enjoys the most.

On Dec 19, 9:44*pm, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
"This is the problem with politicians trying to create a market for
something that the free market otherwise doesn't value," Schulz said.
"An emissions trading market is an artificially, politically-created
market...."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...s-cap-trade-re...

Huh - how about that...

It's amazing how your side can cherry pick people's thoughts and
present just that as fact and expect everyone to eat it up. I know
that many on the right will, afterall, they'll take some lie that
Hannity or Rush tells them and run with it as the truth too.

wrote:
"This is the problem with politicians trying to create a market for
something that the free market otherwise doesn't value," Schulz said.
"An emissions trading market is an artificially, politically-created
market...."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...s-cap-trade-re...

Huh - how about that...

It's amazing how your side can cherry pick people's thoughts and
present just that as fact and expect everyone to eat it up. I know
that many on the right will, afterall, they'll take some lie that
Hannity or Rush tells them and run with it as the truth too.

So instead of attacking the messenger, which is your side's MO, how
about addressing the quotation. Specifically, what part of it isn't
true, and why?

wrote:
"This is the problem with politicians trying to create a market for
something that the free market otherwise doesn't value," Schulz said.
"An emissions trading market is an artificially, politically-created
market...."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...s-cap-trade-re....

Huh - how about that...

It's amazing how your side can cherry pick people's thoughts and
present just that as fact and expect everyone to eat it up. I know
that many on the right will, afterall, they'll take some lie that
Hannity or Rush tells them and run with it as the truth too.

So instead of attacking the messenger, which is your side's MO, how
about addressing the quotation. *Specifically, what part of it isn't
true, and why?- Hide quoted text -

Easy! First, if you read the whole article, not just the cherry picked
parts, you'll see that they are discussing Europe's cap and trade
problems saying that we will have the same problems. This without even
knowing how we are going to model our system. Pretty audacious if the
right wing thinks that their side can predict the future.

wrote:
[...]

You're movving the goalposts. You stated that a thought was cherry-
picked, presented as fact, and went on to try to smear it as a lie.

The quote you attacked as a lie was: "This is the problem with
politicians trying to create a market for something that the free
market otherwise doesn't value," Schulz said.
"An emissions trading market is an artificially, politically-created
market...."

What *specifically* in that quote is not true. C'mon, you attempted
to smear it as a cherry-picked lie, so it should be easy to point out
the falsehood in the quote.

In article 5bd39d8f-627c-43cd-8b8b-5928ec4765a5
@j24g2000yqa.googlegroups.com, says...

wrote:
[...]

the future." It appears that the left is trying to do predict the future
with Global Warming, Anthropogenic Global Warming and finally Climate
Change.

Politics co-opted the science before the science was understood.

wrote:
[...]

No I didn't. Show everyone where I said that the quote was a lie.

The quote you attacked as a lie was: "This is the problem with
politicians trying to create a market for something that the free
market otherwise doesn't value," Schulz said.
"An emissions trading market is an artificially, politically-created
market...."

Again, no I didn't. Show me where I attacked the quote as a lie.

What *specifically* in that quote is not true. *C'mon, you attempted
to smear it as a cherry-picked lie, so it should be easy to point out
the falsehood in the quote.- Hide quoted text -

Again, show me where I said the quote was a lie.

wrote:
[...]

Oh, and as for the credibility of Max Schulz? Do you remember his
unhinged tyrade about the H1N1 virus and how the Obama administration
was using it to push their agenda for health care?

Lid blown off voter fraud Charles Momsen ASA 6 October 15th 08 12:33 AM
blocking a fraud JAXAshby ASA 1 March 1st 04 01:13 AM
OT- eBay fraud letter..... Gene Kearns General 4 November 30th 03 02:21 AM
Booby a fraud? The_navigator© ASA 6 July 31st 03 03:59 AM