The_navigator©

Default Booby a fraud?

Boob CLAIMS to sail and post pictures of him sailing but we never see
any pictures of him on the boat. It is clear that Alien and Ghost were
owned by at least one of the female crew but who is really on the boat.
Don't these people ever take a picture of Booby helming or trimming? Why
is that -is it because he's only a passenger and can't really sail at all?

Cheers MC

Gilligan

He's appeared in two photos.

One was him working on a camera. The other was a picture of Alien motoring
away from the dock.

Speaking of pictures, how come there's not one of you to be found? Even at
the conferences, there's no photo. How can I sneak up on you someday?

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
Boob CLAIMS to sail and post pictures of him sailing but we never see
any pictures of him on the boat. It is clear that Alien and Ghost were
owned by at least one of the female crew but who is really on the boat.
Don't these people ever take a picture of Booby helming or trimming? Why
is that -is it because he's only a passenger and can't really sail at all?

Cheers MC

felton

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:27:56 +1200, The_navigator©
wrote:

Boob CLAIMS to sail and post pictures of him sailing but we never see
any pictures of him on the boat. It is clear that Alien and Ghost were
owned by at least one of the female crew but who is really on the boat.
Don't these people ever take a picture of Booby helming or trimming? Why
is that -is it because he's only a passenger and can't really sail at all?

Cheers MC

You must have missed this one...

http://galactic-voyage.com/Misc-Ships-Sail%20Barge.htm

The_navigator©

Transparent?

Cheers MC

Jeff Morris wrote:
Booby isn't a fraud - he is exactly what he appears to be.

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

Boob CLAIMS to sail and post pictures of him sailing but we never see
any pictures of him on the boat. It is clear that Alien and Ghost were
owned by at least one of the female crew but who is really on the boat.
Don't these people ever take a picture of Booby helming or trimming? Why
is that -is it because he's only a passenger and can't really sail at all?

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon

Default Booby afraid?

of the ocean? it appears so.