Gene Kearns

Default OT- eBay fraud letter.....

Since eBay gets mentioned here quite often, I'll give everybody a
heads up.

I got an email yesterday purporting to be from eBay. It said that my
information with them had become inaccurate or outdated and that my
buying and/or selling privileges would be suspend within 5 days if I
didn't respond. I checked to see what this was about and it is a VERY
eBayish looking website in Ecuador. They quote terms of service and
agreement terms, but the amount and nature of information they
requested caused me to doubt the site.

It is a fraudulent site seeking to secure any and all information from
uses with respect to passwords, bank information, and a lot of other
info.

If you receive one of these, don't respond to any questions and
forward the URL on to
Florida Keyz

duh!