posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Lid blown off voter fraud

http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/aco...13/140131.html

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/aco...13/140131.html

Why do you post links to political stories to ASA?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/aco...13/140131.html

Why do you post links to political stories to ASA?

Are you asking that I refrain from such?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/aco...13/140131.html

Why do you post links to political stories to ASA?

Are you asking that I refrain from such?

Wouldn't presume. But it does some funny that there seems to be no interest
in sailing here anymore.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message

troll sh*t removed
Wouldn't presume. But it does some funny that there seems to be no
interest in sailing here anymore.

They're not mutually exclusive, except in the case of the trolls.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/aco...13/140131.html

Why do you post links to political stories to ASA?

Are you asking that I refrain from such?

Wouldn't presume. But it does some funny that there seems to be no
interest in sailing here anymore.

If you want me to stop, simply ask and no offense taken.

I have a strong interest in sailing, it's just that I would rather discuss
it in another forum that is a bit more suitable to what I do and with people
I have actually met. I think the elections have some of the excitable types
on edge.

As an added bonus I promise no more political or off topic posts of any
nature from me, just the straight and narrow.

Enjoy!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 14 Oct, 15:52, "jlrogers±³©" wrote:
"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

...http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/aco...8/10/13/140131....

Why do you post links to political stories to ASA?

Well said, JL.

I love discussing politics, but this is not the place.

Regards

Donal

Blown Down on me! Joe ASA 7 September 26th 06 02:02 AM
OT--The typical Democratic voter NOYB General 0 December 7th 04 02:50 AM