BoatBanter.com

-   -   Lid blown off voter fraud (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/99187-lid-blown-off-voter-fraud.html)

Charles Momsen October 14th 08 02:43 PM

Lid blown off voter fraud

http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/aco...13/140131.html

jlrogers±³©[_2_] October 14th 08 03:52 PM

Lid blown off voter fraud

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/aco...13/140131.html

Why do you post links to political stories to ASA?

Charles Momsen October 14th 08 05:42 PM

Lid blown off voter fraud

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/aco...13/140131.html

Why do you post links to political stories to ASA?

Are you asking that I refrain from such?

jlrogers±³©[_2_] October 14th 08 09:29 PM

Lid blown off voter fraud

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/aco...13/140131.html

Why do you post links to political stories to ASA?

Are you asking that I refrain from such?

Wouldn't presume. But it does some funny that there seems to be no interest
in sailing here anymore.

Capt. JG October 14th 08 09:52 PM

Lid blown off voter fraud

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message

troll sh*t removed
Wouldn't presume. But it does some funny that there seems to be no
interest in sailing here anymore.

They're not mutually exclusive, except in the case of the trolls.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Charles Momsen October 14th 08 10:34 PM

Lid blown off voter fraud

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/aco...13/140131.html

Why do you post links to political stories to ASA?

Are you asking that I refrain from such?

Wouldn't presume. But it does some funny that there seems to be no
interest in sailing here anymore.

If you want me to stop, simply ask and no offense taken.

I have a strong interest in sailing, it's just that I would rather discuss
it in another forum that is a bit more suitable to what I do and with people
I have actually met. I think the elections have some of the excitable types
on edge.

As an added bonus I promise no more political or off topic posts of any
nature from me, just the straight and narrow.

Enjoy!

[email protected] October 15th 08 12:33 AM

Lid blown off voter fraud

On 14 Oct, 15:52, "jlrogers±³©" wrote:
"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

...http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/aco...8/10/13/140131....

Why do you post links to political stories to ASA?

Well said, JL.

I love discussing politics, but this is not the place.

Regards

Donal