BoatBanter.com

-   -   Vote fraud... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/162254-vote-fraud.html)

Tim October 23rd 14 02:11 PM

Vote fraud...

So, what's new? Nothing in Chicago...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ublican-candi/

KC October 23rd 14 02:48 PM

Vote fraud...

On 10/23/2014 9:11 AM, Tim wrote:
So, what's new? Nothing in Chicago...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ublican-candi/

The democrats spent the last 4 years preparing this stuff, it's what
ACORN and the DNC do, it's how they win elections...

Califbill October 23rd 14 06:40 PM

Vote fraud...

Tim wrote:
So, what's new? Nothing in Chicago...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ublican-candi/

And nobody will be prosecuted!

Tim October 23rd 14 06:59 PM

Vote fraud...

I thought those vote machines were to be 100% inspected and tested before put into service? Understanding a bit about Crook county, maybe they were..,

Tim October 23rd 14 06:59 PM

Vote fraud...

Mr. Luddite October 23rd 14 07:11 PM

Vote fraud...

On 10/23/2014 1:59 PM, Tim wrote:

I thought those vote machines were to be 100% inspected and tested before put into service? Understanding a bit about Crook county, maybe they were..,

I got a kick out of the comment in the article that the machines just
needed to be "calibrated".

Why does a voting machine require "calibration"?

F*O*A*D October 23rd 14 07:19 PM

Vote fraud...

On 10/23/14 2:11 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/23/2014 1:59 PM, Tim wrote:

I thought those vote machines were to be 100% inspected and tested
before put into service? Understanding a bit about Crook county,
maybe they were..,

I got a kick out of the comment in the article that the machines just
needed to be "calibrated".

Why does a voting machine require "calibration"?

Depends upon what kind of voting machine it is. Certainly, the old style
electromechanical lever machines needed adjust and calibration. I hate
the new electronic machines, though. Who knows which right-wing
corporation has messed with the code.

--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats. :)

Poco Loco October 23rd 14 07:49 PM

Vote fraud...

On Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:59:32 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

I thought those vote machines were to be 100% inspected and tested before put into service? Understanding a bit about Crook county, maybe they were..,

I'm sure they were tested and found to be doing just what the voting
officials wanted them to do.

Califbill October 23rd 14 08:41 PM

Vote fraud...

On 10/23/2014 1:59 PM, Tim wrote:

I thought those vote machines were to be 100% inspected and tested
before put into service? Understanding a bit about Crook county,
maybe they were..,

I got a kick out of the comment in the article that the machines just
needed to be "calibrated".

Why does a voting machine require "calibration"?

Depends upon what kind of voting machine it is. Certainly, the old style
electromechanical lever machines needed adjust and calibration. I hate
the new electronic machines, though. Who knows which right-wing
corporation has messed with the code.

Right wing? Sounds more left wing.

Tim October 23rd 14 09:00 PM

Vote fraud...

Harry, why would a 'right-wing' corp. make a machine to vote dem?