Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Just had a visit...

....from a pair of white shirt and tie religious proselytizers who wanted
to if I had "found Jesus."

That Jesus guy, he sure goes missing a lot.

They were persistent and obnoxious. I'm not sure what sect they
represented, as I refused to take any of their literature.

Haven't had religious pests stopping by for a couple of years. The
ladies who stopped by last year to invite me to church weren't obnoxious.

--
“My heart goes out to the people of Ebola.”
Sarah Palin

SW Tom on his last visit to Argentina HK General 2 June 28th 09 01:18 AM
Pleasant visit Don White General 3 January 24th 09 09:59 PM
oct visit Paul Oman Boat Building 2 September 19th 06 09:01 PM
Next visit Uist Macdonald Cruising 0 January 6th 06 02:37 PM
Visit my website please. Captain Lon ASA 0 April 18th 05 04:31 PM