Default Shooting the P226...

On 2/7/14, 8:51 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Fri, 07 Feb 2014 08:46:52 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 2/7/14, 8:04 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Fri, 07 Feb 2014 06:38:05 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 2/6/14, 9:13 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Thu, 06 Feb 2014 19:34:51 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

On Thu, 06 Feb 2014 14:23:16 -0500, Poco Loco
wrote:

I have a .22LR pistol and a .22LR rifle. Are you suggesting I patrol my
neighborhood to confront black teenagers so I can shoot them?

Harry, you made a snide comment to Gregg and he made a pretty good response, without the snideness.
Where did you come up with the 'confronting black teenagers so you could shoot them' ****?

===

It does give you some insight into his mindset - not a pretty
picture. Given the trail of detrius that he has left behind in his
life, it is not surprising that he'd be a bit defensive in his
thinking and actions.

He won't answer the question.

snerk

You figure not answering a question puts you on the high road?

"Where did you come up with the 'confronting black teenagers so you could shoot them' ****?"

Why, from reading the news out of Florida. You know, "patrol" your
neighborhood while armed, confront a black teenager carrying snacks, and
then shoot him.

Had nothing to do with Greg's post. Little more than an underhanded personal attack. Shame on you.

The "high road" and rec.boats...now that is a giggle. How can there be a
"high road" in rec.boats when so many of your right-wing buddies here
engage in personal insults and name-calling?

How often have you told me and others to lead by example?

I'm not engaging in personal insults and name calling; your buddies are,
and I'm not the one telling you to lead by example. All I have said
recently on that matter is that it is the boys on your side of the fence
who continue to "misbehave" here, and that it will humorously ironic
when they start complaining again about the tone in here, the tone they
have been perpetuating virtually by themselves since the first of the year.

If you want a better tone in here, you might consider pointing that out
to your buddies every time they start with the snarkiness.

Or not.

wrote:

[...]

Be thankful you didn't follow his lead. No need to repeat the messy
details. We all know exactly what he did.

wrote:

[...]

I'm content to continue to let you set the tone while you're here. You
will, whether or not you have our blessing.

wrote:

[...]

What does all that have to do with the question I asked?

wrote:

[...]

Whatever you wish it to...or not.

wrote:

[...]

That remark came out of the blue. He really needs to explain himself.

wrote:

[...]

So you have no rational explanation for that tasteless remark you made
about shooting black boys.. Got it.

wrote:

[...]

You've hooked and boated your fish. The sporting thing to do would be
throw him back.

Took Grandson Shooting... John H.[_5_] General 10 November 28th 13 08:03 PM
Another shooting? [email protected] General 88 December 27th 12 02:55 AM
Hospital Shooting jps General 30 August 19th 09 05:14 AM
Shooting from the boat Frogwatch[_2_] General 1 November 23rd 08 02:14 AM
shooting skeet Parallax Cruising 2 October 20th 03 11:07 PM