Parallax

Default shooting skeet

Normally, I dont object to jetskis and waverunners but sometimes the
ppl on these things do moronic things that make me crazy. So, I want
to buy paint balls filled with water. That way, I can have some sport
shooting them and they will never know what hit em.
Byron Creek

"Parallax" wrote in message
om...
Normally, I dont object to jetskis and waverunners but sometimes the
ppl on these things do moronic things that make me crazy. So, I want
to buy paint balls filled with water. That way, I can have some sport
shooting them and they will never know what hit em.

Come down to Sydney Harbour...........jetskis and waverunners are banned
totally. Heaven!!
But then again, I hate those big high speed cruisers more. The tidal waves
they throw up are obscene and keep knocking the wind out of my sails.

Darren
S/V Augustan
Sydney Australia

Terry Spragg

Parallax wrote:

Normally, I dont object to jetskis and waverunners but sometimes the
ppl on these things do moronic things that make me crazy. So, I want
to buy paint balls filled with water. That way, I can have some sport
shooting them and they will never know what hit em.

I personally prefer the "poop cannon", a fitting on the deck
pumpout fitting which can accurately expel a considerable gob of
holding tank contents overside at deck heigh, just perfect for
revenge on those wake jumpers, if the holding tank is pumped up
to about 10 lbs pressure, and your plumbing is set up to allow
pressure purges. It is very short range, but this ensures that
only the worst offenders get their 'just deserts.' If you
immediately pop up from below, with a little chocholate sauce on
your face, you could comiserate, be embarrassed, ask if he saw
your wife's engagement ring you were trying to retrieve from the
clogged head, etc, etc.

This arrangement also makes it possible to eliminate the sea
discharge thru hull.
Sorry, just couldn't help myself;-}

If you get caught, expect serious consequences.

Paint balls can cause injury, and if you startle someone who then
rams his buddy, you will pay. If a particle of ball shell lands
in an eye, you will pay, big time.

Slinshots, bows, paint balls, rocks thrown by hand are all
offensive weapons.

You might also expect that some redneck will retaliate with a
shotgun, or a mac-9.

It might depend on local ordinances and case law.

Road rage? How abour water rage?

Now, a condom filled with water, while it can hurt as much as a
fist, seems less likely to cause real damage, and is unlikely to
leave evidence in your victim's eye. Furthermore, used condoms
have little other use.

Reduce, reuse, recycle.

--
Terry K - My email address is MY PROPERTY, and is protected by
copyright legislation. Permission to reproduce it is