Default Took Grandson Shooting...

.... at the local range. The kid is absolutely unreal. With a Model 28 S&W revolver, shooting a mix
of .357 and .38 rounds, he put his first 12 rounds within 3" of the bulls eye at 5 meters. The folks
running the range were astonished, as was I. With the Kimber .45, his first 8 rounds were within
2.5" of the bulls eye. The kid, 12, was remarkable. I told him he needed to go to the Military
Academy and get on the pistol team.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

On Wednesday, 27 November 2013 14:14:43 UTC-4, John H. wrote:
... at the local range. The kid is absolutely unreal. With a Model 28 S&W revolver, shooting a mix

of .357 and .38 rounds, he put his first 12 rounds within 3" of the bulls eye at 5 meters. The folks

running the range were astonished, as was I. With the Kimber .45, his first 8 rounds were within

2.5" of the bulls eye. The kid, 12, was remarkable. I told him he needed to go to the Military

Academy and get on the pistol team.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Yup.. get him out shootin' & killin' as soon as possible.

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 10:21:19 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Wednesday, 27 November 2013 14:14:43 UTC-4, John H. wrote:
... at the local range. The kid is absolutely unreal. With a Model 28 S&W revolver, shooting a mix

of .357 and .38 rounds, he put his first 12 rounds within 3" of the bulls eye at 5 meters. The folks

running the range were astonished, as was I. With the Kimber .45, his first 8 rounds were within

2.5" of the bulls eye. The kid, 12, was remarkable. I told him he needed to go to the Military

Academy and get on the pistol team.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Yup.. get him out shootin' & killin' as soon as possible.

Hey Squirt!!

You never shot anything? Poor guy. I had a rifle at 10. This guy is 12. Did I say something about
killing? You sound like Harry with his stupid allegations. I suppose a lie here or there is OK, huh?
Yet you jump on others and call them 'liar'.

Got gonads yet? Sharia? Mexican?

On 11/27/2013 1:21 PM, True North wrote:
On Wednesday, 27 November 2013 14:14:43 UTC-4, John H. wrote:
... at the local range. The kid is absolutely unreal. With a Model 28 S&W revolver, shooting a mix

of .357 and .38 rounds, he put his first 12 rounds within 3" of the bulls eye at 5 meters. The folks

running the range were astonished, as was I. With the Kimber .45, his first 8 rounds were within

2.5" of the bulls eye. The kid, 12, was remarkable. I told him he needed to go to the Military

Academy and get on the pistol team.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Yup.. get him out shootin' & killin' as soon as possible.

Those paper targets die a painful death.

KC KC is offline

On 11/27/2013 1:14 PM, John H. wrote:
... at the local range. The kid is absolutely unreal. With a Model 28 S&W revolver, shooting a mix
of .357 and .38 rounds, he put his first 12 rounds within 3" of the bulls eye at 5 meters. The folks
running the range were astonished, as was I. With the Kimber .45, his first 8 rounds were within
2.5" of the bulls eye. The kid, 12, was remarkable. I told him he needed to go to the Military
Academy and get on the pistol team.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

I was a natural shooter at that age, Jess is incredible with open sights
too...

KC wrote:
On 11/27/2013 1:14 PM, John H. wrote:
... at the local range. The kid is absolutely unreal. With a Model 28
S&W revolver, shooting a mix
of .357 and .38 rounds, he put his first 12 rounds within 3" of the
bulls eye at 5 meters. The folks
running the range were astonished, as was I. With the Kimber .45, his
first 8 rounds were within
2.5" of the bulls eye. The kid, 12, was remarkable. I told him he needed
to go to the Military
Academy and get on the pistol team.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

I was a natural shooter at that age, Jess is incredible with open sights too...

When I was that age, I could shoot trap like a pro. 30 years later, could
not hit 40%. Reactions and eyes are not anywhere even close.
KC KC is offline

On 11/28/2013 10:17 AM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 13:51:40 -0500, John H.
wrote:

[...]

Spoof.
John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

I guess we maybe shouldn't have plonked him

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 21:52:43 -0600, Califbill wrote:

KC wrote:
On 11/27/2013 1:14 PM, John H. wrote:
... at the local range. The kid is absolutely unreal. With a Model 28
S&W revolver, shooting a mix
of .357 and .38 rounds, he put his first 12 rounds within 3" of the
bulls eye at 5 meters. The folks
running the range were astonished, as was I. With the Kimber .45, his
first 8 rounds were within
2.5" of the bulls eye. The kid, 12, was remarkable. I told him he needed
to go to the Military
Academy and get on the pistol team.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

I was a natural shooter at that age, Jess is incredible with open sights too...

When I was that age, I could shoot trap like a pro. 30 years later, could
not hit 40%. Reactions and eyes are not anywhere even close.

Well, I kinda felt, and told him, that he had an advantage - he could see well!

wrote:

[...]

That's the spoofer saying my post was a spoof. Check the headers when in doubt.

wrote:

[...]

Well, either way, kevin is just ****ed we plonked him... so he's
spoofing again.

Shooting 30 rounds... J Herring General 9 March 9th 13 03:57 PM
Another shooting? [email protected] General 88 December 27th 12 02:55 AM
Hospital Shooting jps General 30 August 19th 09 05:14 AM
Shooting from the boat Frogwatch[_2_] General 1 November 23rd 08 02:14 AM
A New Grandson! John H General 28 April 16th 05 07:16 PM