John H

Default A New Grandson!

My daughter gave birth yesterday to my newest Grandson, Micah, all 8 pounds 2
ounces of him. We tried to get her to hold off for a couple days until the day
Leonardo da Vince was born, the Titanic sunk, Abraham Lincoln died, Ivory soap
was invented (it floats!), the first MacDonald's restaurant opened, the first
major league baseball game was played outside the United States, in Montreal,
income taxes are due, and, of course, I was born.

But, she couldn't wait. He's a cute little guy, and his hands are almost big
enough to hold a fishin' rod already! (Boatin' related, doncha know!)

--
John H

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:26:39 -0400, John H
wrote:

My daughter gave birth yesterday to my newest Grandson, Micah, all 8 pounds 2
ounces of him. We tried to get her to hold off for a couple days until the day
Leonardo da Vince was born, the Titanic sunk, Abraham Lincoln died, Ivory soap
was invented (it floats!), the first MacDonald's restaurant opened, the first
major league baseball game was played outside the United States, in Montreal,
income taxes are due, and, of course, I was born.

But, she couldn't wait. He's a cute little guy, and his hands are almost big
enough to hold a fishin' rod already! (Boatin' related, doncha know!)

Whoo Hoo!!!

Congratulations, salutations and such.

Later,

Tom
JimH

"John H" wrote in message
My daughter gave birth yesterday to my newest Grandson, Micah, all 8
pounds 2
ounces of him. We tried to get her to hold off for a couple days until
the day
Leonardo da Vince was born, the Titanic sunk, Abraham Lincoln died, Ivory
soap
was invented (it floats!), the first MacDonald's restaurant opened, the
first
major league baseball game was played outside the United States, in
Montreal,
income taxes are due, and, of course, I was born.

But, she couldn't wait. He's a cute little guy, and his hands are almost
big
enough to hold a fishin' rod already! (Boatin' related, doncha know!)

--
John H

Congratulations to you, your wife, your daughter and your son in law.

John H

wrote:

My daughter gave birth yesterday to my newest Grandson, Micah, all 8 pounds 2
ounces of him. We tried to get her to hold off for a couple days until the day
Leonardo da Vince was born, the Titanic sunk, Abraham Lincoln died, Ivory soap
was invented (it floats!), the first MacDonald's restaurant opened, the first
major league baseball game was played outside the United States, in Montreal,
income taxes are due, and, of course, I was born.

But, she couldn't wait. He's a cute little guy, and his hands are almost big
enough to hold a fishin' rod already! (Boatin' related, doncha know!)

Whoo Hoo!!!

Congratulations, salutations and such.

Later,

Tom

Thanks, Tom!
--
John H

John H

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:57:28 -0400, "JimH" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Thanks, Jim!

--
John H

John H

wrote:

My daughter gave birth yesterday to my newest Grandson, Micah, all 8 pounds 2
ounces of him. We tried to get her to hold off for a couple days until the day
Leonardo da Vince was born, the Titanic sunk, Abraham Lincoln died, Ivory soap
was invented (it floats!), the first MacDonald's restaurant opened, the first
major league baseball game was played outside the United States, in Montreal,
income taxes are due, and, of course, I was born.

But, she couldn't wait. He's a cute little guy, and his hands are almost big
enough to hold a fishin' rod already! (Boatin' related, doncha know!)

Congratulations to all!

Ah, yet another family member to spoil by the grandparents, so that
revenge can be had on your children..... :-)

Amen, amen! You got it!

Thanks, Gene.

--
John H

Don White

John H wrote:
My daughter gave birth yesterday to my newest Grandson, Micah, all 8 pounds 2
ounces of him. We tried to get her to hold off for a couple days until the day
Leonardo da Vince was born, the Titanic sunk, Abraham Lincoln died, Ivory soap
was invented (it floats!), the first MacDonald's restaurant opened, the first
major league baseball game was played outside the United States, in Montreal,
income taxes are due, and, of course, I was born.

But, she couldn't wait. He's a cute little guy, and his hands are almost big
enough to hold a fishin' rod already! (Boatin' related, doncha know!)

That is the kind of 'good news' we all like to read. Congratulations!
John H

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 21:46:19 GMT, Don White wrote:

John H wrote:
My daughter gave birth yesterday to my newest Grandson, Micah, all 8 pounds 2
ounces of him. We tried to get her to hold off for a couple days until the day
Leonardo da Vince was born, the Titanic sunk, Abraham Lincoln died, Ivory soap
was invented (it floats!), the first MacDonald's restaurant opened, the first
major league baseball game was played outside the United States, in Montreal,
income taxes are due, and, of course, I was born.

But, she couldn't wait. He's a cute little guy, and his hands are almost big
enough to hold a fishin' rod already! (Boatin' related, doncha know!)

That is the kind of 'good news' we all like to read. Congratulations!

Thanks Don. I mentioned Montreal just for you!
--
John H

Eisboch

Congrats, John, on the new family member.

Eisboch

Don White

John H wrote:

Thanks Don. I mentioned Montreal just for you!

The Titanic has a very close connection also.
see http://titanic.gov.ns.ca/