Short Wave Sportfishing

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:26:39 -0400, John H
wrote:

My daughter gave birth yesterday to my newest Grandson, Micah, all 8 pounds 2
ounces of him. We tried to get her to hold off for a couple days until the day
Leonardo da Vince was born, the Titanic sunk, Abraham Lincoln died, Ivory soap
was invented (it floats!), the first MacDonald's restaurant opened, the first
major league baseball game was played outside the United States, in Montreal,
income taxes are due, and, of course, I was born.

But, she couldn't wait. He's a cute little guy, and his hands are almost big
enough to hold a fishin' rod already! (Boatin' related, doncha know!)

Whoo Hoo!!!

Congratulations, salutations and such.

Later,

Tom