How wonderful for you!

Congrats.

You know, I knew you were an old fart, but if you were really born on
the day Abraham Lincoln died, why isn't this a great, great, great,
great, ....grandchild? :-)

Using the same bizarre standard, I'm nowhere nearly as old as you are
John. I was born on the same day as Adolph Hitler, (I too have a b'day
coming round the bend)...........so I'm only a hundred and something
now.

K. Smith

John H wrote:
My daughter gave birth yesterday to my newest Grandson, Micah, all 8 pounds 2
ounces of him. We tried to get her to hold off for a couple days until the day
Leonardo da Vince was born, the Titanic sunk, Abraham Lincoln died, Ivory soap
was invented (it floats!), the first MacDonald's restaurant opened, the first
major league baseball game was played outside the United States, in Montreal,
income taxes are due, and, of course, I was born.

But, she couldn't wait. He's a cute little guy, and his hands are almost big
enough to hold a fishin' rod already! (Boatin' related, doncha know!)

Congrats John, enjoy.

K Smith wrote:

Congrats John, enjoy.

*****************

That's it?

No 15 paragraphs of "stuff" attached?

Congrats to you too, Karen. Really. :-)

JimH

wrote in message
oups.com...
K Smith wrote:

Congrats John, enjoy.

*****************

That's it?

No 15 paragraphs of "stuff" attached?

Congrats to you too, Karen. Really. :-)

JimH

wrote in message
oups.com...
K Smith wrote:

Congrats John, enjoy.

*****************

That's it?

No 15 paragraphs of "stuff" attached?

I thought that was your thing Chuck. ;-)

Bert Robbins

wrote in message
oups.com...
K Smith wrote:

Congrats John, enjoy.

*****************

That's it?

No 15 paragraphs of "stuff" attached?

Congrats to you too, Karen. Really. :-)

Chuck, you really are a piece of dirt to say that. If you can't figure out
why alot of people think you are a petty asshole try objectively reading
this entire thread.

Don White

Bert Robbins wrote:

Chuck, you really are a piece of dirt to say that. If you can't figure out
why alot of people think you are a petty asshole try objectively reading
this entire thread.

There we go again...how many times have you called people a**hole this
week? Where's that soap Doug is peddling. We may need the whole
truckload.
And tell your sweetie JimH that a badass jarhead doesn't need a boatless
wonder to hold his hand!
Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:

Chuck, you really are a piece of dirt to say that. If you can't figure
out why alot of people think you are a petty asshole try objectively
reading this entire thread.

There we go again...how many times have you called people a**hole this
week? Where's that soap Doug is peddling. We may need the whole
truckload.

Grow up Don!

And tell your sweetie JimH that a badass jarhead doesn't need a boatless
wonder to hold his hand!

You haven't got a clue have you?

Bert Robbins wrote:

Chuck, you really are a piece of dirt to say that. If you can't figure
out
why alot of people think you are a petty asshole try objectively
reading
this entire thread.

****************

Is this national weird post day over on the right side of the fence, or
something?

In another thread, I admonished myself for a number of specific things
and JimH responded by objecting to my "personal attack". Weird enough.

Then, I congratulate Karen on showing some restraint and saying
something nice about John's new grandbaby without her customary "Gould
is a piece of **** and here's Krause's lie of the Day" attached, and
that makes me a "piece of dirt"? Weirder still.

Well I certainly don't want to be a piece of Dirt, Bert. I guess I'll
watch your behavior very carefully and try to emulate that. Should I
succeed, nobody will ever consider me a "petty" asshole, of that I can
be certain.