Default Shooting 30 rounds...

with 10 round magazines doesn't take very long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ug8...layer_embedded

Salmonbait
--

"Either ESAD, or Pay Your Taxes!"

On 3/6/2013 1:05 PM, J Herring wrote:
with 10 round magazines doesn't take very long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ug8...layer_embedded

Salmonbait
--

"Either ESAD, or Pay Your Taxes!"

Well, Biden says we should all protect ourselves with 21 sharp shooters,
a Secret Service contingent, and a double barrel shotgun... Well, we
only get the shot gun with two rounds.. But he swears that's all you
need against a crim with one of those pistols Idio

In article ,
says...

On 3/6/2013 1:05 PM, J Herring wrote:
with 10 round magazines doesn't take very long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ug8...layer_embedded

Salmonbait
--

"Either ESAD, or Pay Your Taxes!"

Well, Biden says we should all protect ourselves with 21 sharp shooters,
a Secret Service contingent, and a double barrel shotgun... Well, we
only get the shot gun with two rounds.. But he swears that's all you
need against a crim with one of those pistols Idio

Well, there you go, wondered how long it would take for your lies to
start. What a lying, racist, vulgar pig.

On 3/6/2013 3:26 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 3/6/2013 1:05 PM, J Herring wrote:
with 10 round magazines doesn't take very long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ug8...layer_embedded

Salmonbait
--

"Either ESAD, or Pay Your Taxes!"

Well, Biden says we should all protect ourselves with 21 sharp shooters,
a Secret Service contingent, and a double barrel shotgun... Well, we
only get the shot gun with two rounds.. But he swears that's all you
need against a crim with one of those pistols Idio

Well, there you go, wondered how long it would take for your lies to
start. What a lying, racist, vulgar pig.

Did you watch the video. He said "all you need is a 12 gage double
barrel shotgun with two shells..."...

He said it, period.

In article ,
says...

On 3/6/2013 3:26 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,

says...

On 3/6/2013 1:05 PM, J Herring wrote:
with 10 round magazines doesn't take very long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ug8...layer_embedded

Salmonbait
--

"Either ESAD, or Pay Your Taxes!"

Well, Biden says we should all protect ourselves with 21 sharp shooters,
a Secret Service contingent, and a double barrel shotgun... Well, we
only get the shot gun with two rounds.. But he swears that's all you
need against a crim with one of those pistols Idio

Well, there you go, wondered how long it would take for your lies to
start. What a lying, racist, vulgar pig.

Did you watch the video. He said "all you need is a 12 gage double
barrel shotgun with two shells..."...

He said it, period.

Again, I wondered how long it would take for your lies to start. You
can't even address what you posted earlier, you lie so much. So, for
starters, liar, please show where "Biden says we should all protect
ourselves with 21 sharp shooters, a Secret Service contingent and a
double barrel shotgun".

On 3/7/13 9:13 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

PsychoSnotty listens carefully to the voices arguing in his head.
Tim Tim is offline

On Mar 6, 12:05*pm, J Herring wrote:
with 10 round magazines doesn't take very long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ug8...layer_embedded

Salmonbait
--

"Either ESAD, or Pay Your Taxes!"

You're right, John. It doesn't. And to answer your previous question
asked elsewhere, notice how he doesn't lock his arms straight out...

Another shooting? [email protected] General 88 December 27th 12 02:55 AM
Hospital Shooting jps General 30 August 19th 09 05:14 AM
Shooting from the boat Frogwatch[_2_] General 1 November 23rd 08 02:14 AM
( OT ) Shooting the messenger Jim General 4 March 31st 04 01:53 PM
shooting skeet Parallax Cruising 2 October 20th 03 11:07 PM