BoatBanter.com

-   -   Shooting 30 rounds... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/155270-shooting-30-rounds.html)

J Herring March 6th 13 06:05 PM

Shooting 30 rounds...

with 10 round magazines doesn't take very long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ug8...layer_embedded

Salmonbait
--

"Either ESAD, or Pay Your Taxes!"

JustWaitAFrekinMinute March 6th 13 06:25 PM

Shooting 30 rounds...

On 3/6/2013 1:05 PM, J Herring wrote:
with 10 round magazines doesn't take very long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ug8...layer_embedded

Salmonbait
--

"Either ESAD, or Pay Your Taxes!"

Well, Biden says we should all protect ourselves with 21 sharp shooters,
a Secret Service contingent, and a double barrel shotgun... Well, we
only get the shot gun with two rounds.. But he swears that's all you
need against a crim with one of those pistols:) Idio

iBoaterer[_2_] March 6th 13 08:26 PM

Shooting 30 rounds...

In article ,
says...

On 3/6/2013 1:05 PM, J Herring wrote:
with 10 round magazines doesn't take very long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ug8...layer_embedded

Salmonbait
--

"Either ESAD, or Pay Your Taxes!"

Well, Biden says we should all protect ourselves with 21 sharp shooters,
a Secret Service contingent, and a double barrel shotgun... Well, we
only get the shot gun with two rounds.. But he swears that's all you
need against a crim with one of those pistols:) Idio

Well, there you go, wondered how long it would take for your lies to
start. What a lying, racist, vulgar pig.

JustWaitAFrekinMinute March 6th 13 09:25 PM

Shooting 30 rounds...

On 3/6/2013 3:26 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 3/6/2013 1:05 PM, J Herring wrote:
with 10 round magazines doesn't take very long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ug8...layer_embedded

Salmonbait
--

"Either ESAD, or Pay Your Taxes!"

Well, Biden says we should all protect ourselves with 21 sharp shooters,
a Secret Service contingent, and a double barrel shotgun... Well, we
only get the shot gun with two rounds.. But he swears that's all you
need against a crim with one of those pistols:) Idio

Well, there you go, wondered how long it would take for your lies to
start. What a lying, racist, vulgar pig.

Did you watch the video. He said "all you need is a 12 gage double
barrel shotgun with two shells..."...

He said it, period.

iBoaterer[_2_] March 7th 13 02:13 PM

Shooting 30 rounds...

In article ,
says...

On 3/6/2013 3:26 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,

says...

On 3/6/2013 1:05 PM, J Herring wrote:
with 10 round magazines doesn't take very long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ug8...layer_embedded

Salmonbait
--

"Either ESAD, or Pay Your Taxes!"

Well, Biden says we should all protect ourselves with 21 sharp shooters,
a Secret Service contingent, and a double barrel shotgun... Well, we
only get the shot gun with two rounds.. But he swears that's all you
need against a crim with one of those pistols:) Idio

Well, there you go, wondered how long it would take for your lies to
start. What a lying, racist, vulgar pig.

Did you watch the video. He said "all you need is a 12 gage double
barrel shotgun with two shells..."...

He said it, period.

Again, I wondered how long it would take for your lies to start. You
can't even address what you posted earlier, you lie so much. So, for
starters, liar, please show where "Biden says we should all protect

F.O.A.D. March 7th 13 02:17 PM

Shooting 30 rounds...

On 3/7/13 9:13 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

PsychoSnotty listens carefully to the voices arguing in his head.

Tim March 7th 13 11:32 PM

Shooting 30 rounds...

On Mar 6, 12:05*pm, J Herring wrote:
with 10 round magazines doesn't take very long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09ug8...layer_embedded

Salmonbait
--

"Either ESAD, or Pay Your Taxes!"

You're right, John. It doesn't. And to answer your previous question
asked elsewhere, notice how he doesn't lock his arms straight out...

Urin Asshole March 8th 13 07:19 PM

Shooting 30 rounds...

On Fri, 08 Mar 2013 12:12:28 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 19:05:53 -0500, J Herring
wrote:

I see both ways, although I was always loose. I've never tried locked, but will next time I'm down
there.

The FBI instructor I learned the Weaver from said you want your elbows
slightly bent. You handle the recoil better and get back on target
quicker. That was 40 years ago and I know these things evolve. The
fire discipline then was you get a round down range as soon as you
acquire the target, then double tap on the center of mass. The thought
was the first round will buy you time to get a good aim on your double
tap.
This was what they were teaching street cops in the late 60s who do
not usually get that much range time and their first round was
probably going to miss. Unfortunately, they seem to miss a lot more
than that.

Jeesuss... you're a ****ing expert on everything...