Urin Asshole Urin Asshole is offline

Default Shooting 30 rounds...

On Fri, 08 Mar 2013 12:12:28 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 19:05:53 -0500, J Herring
wrote:

I see both ways, although I was always loose. I've never tried locked, but will next time I'm down
there.

The FBI instructor I learned the Weaver from said you want your elbows
slightly bent. You handle the recoil better and get back on target
quicker. That was 40 years ago and I know these things evolve. The
fire discipline then was you get a round down range as soon as you
acquire the target, then double tap on the center of mass. The thought
was the first round will buy you time to get a good aim on your double
tap.
This was what they were teaching street cops in the late 60s who do
not usually get that much range time and their first round was
probably going to miss. Unfortunately, they seem to miss a lot more
than that.

Jeesuss... you're a ****ing expert on everything...