Default I wouldn't get...

....into one again without a parachute and a few stiff drinks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAYrcu5_Pko#t=50

Speaking about helicopters...I wonder if Capt Tom Frances ever got his license.
Not sure if he bought one of those little models with the tall rotor tower.

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 04:55:58 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Speaking about helicopters...I wonder if Capt Tom Frances ever got his license.
Not sure if he bought one of those little models with the tall rotor tower.

He should! This one's a blast. But, the dogs don't like it at all. If it ever warms up, I'll try it
outside. But, I've heard stories of the things being attacked by birds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXllux3iXgI

The guy in the video is a much better pilot than I am. I'd have crashed it three or four times in
that amount of time. I'm surprised mine hasn't broken yet.

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 06:40:32 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

...into one again without a parachute and a few stiff drinks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAYrcu5_Pko#t=50

Funny.

KC KC is offline

On 1/24/2014 9:24 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 04:55:58 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Speaking about helicopters...I wonder if Capt Tom Frances ever got his license.
Not sure if he bought one of those little models with the tall rotor tower.

He should! This one's a blast. But, the dogs don't like it at all. If it ever warms up, I'll try it
outside. But, I've heard stories of the things being attacked by birds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXllux3iXgI

The guy in the video is a much better pilot than I am. I'd have crashed it three or four times in
that amount of time. I'm surprised mine hasn't broken yet.

Same here. Mine is a Syma clone but it does have a built in hd camera
too. I have only been able to run it indoors, so far it's pretty tough...

On 1/24/2014 7:55 AM, True North wrote:
Speaking about helicopters...I wonder if Capt Tom Frances ever got his license.
Not sure if he bought one of those little models with the tall rotor tower.

Captain Tom sold off his little things. You bought one of them, remember?

On 1/24/2014 9:24 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 04:55:58 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Speaking about helicopters...I wonder if Capt Tom Frances ever got his license.
Not sure if he bought one of those little models with the tall rotor tower.

He should! This one's a blast. But, the dogs don't like it at all. If it ever warms up, I'll try it
outside. But, I've heard stories of the things being attacked by birds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXllux3iXgI

The guy in the video is a much better pilot than I am. I'd have crashed it three or four times in
that amount of time. I'm surprised mine hasn't broken yet.

I have 2 v911 single rotor 4 channels, and a larger 3 channel 2 rotor
job. I can't fly any of them worth a damn. My UDI U818a should be here
any day now. That one should be easier to fly indoors and out.

wrote:

Speaking about helicopters...I wonder if Capt Tom Frances ever got
his license.
Not sure if he bought one of those little models with the tall rotor
tower.

He should! This one's a blast. But, the dogs don't like it at all. If
it ever warms up, I'll try it
outside. But, I've heard stories of the things being attacked by birds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXllux3iXgI

The guy in the video is a much better pilot than I am. I'd have
crashed it three or four times in
that amount of time. I'm surprised mine hasn't broken yet.

Same here. Mine is a Syma clone but it does have a built in hd camera
too. I have only been able to run it indoors, so far it's pretty tough...

The quad I have on order has a camera in that 1992 era Apple AVI format.
I hope I can find a codac that can read that old format.

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 10:25:27 -0500, Hank wrote:

On 1/24/2014 9:24 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 04:55:58 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Speaking about helicopters...I wonder if Capt Tom Frances ever got his license.
Not sure if he bought one of those little models with the tall rotor tower.

He should! This one's a blast. But, the dogs don't like it at all. If it ever warms up, I'll try it
outside. But, I've heard stories of the things being attacked by birds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXllux3iXgI

The guy in the video is a much better pilot than I am. I'd have crashed it three or four times in
that amount of time. I'm surprised mine hasn't broken yet.

I have 2 v911 single rotor 4 channels, and a larger 3 channel 2 rotor
job. I can't fly any of them worth a damn. My UDI U818a should be here
any day now. That one should be easier to fly indoors and out.

From where do you buy your models? Do you have a favorite hobby shop? That v011 is very similar to
the one I've got. I'm more into the idea of RC airplanes, which I've never flown, than helicopters.
But, if I had a nudist beach right next door, I might could go for the UDI U818a with the camera.

I haven't even reached the novice level with this electric RC stuff.

On 1/24/2014 10:37 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
[...]

From where do you buy your models? Do you have a favorite hobby shop? That v011 is very similar to
the one I've got. I'm more into the idea of RC airplanes, which I've never flown, than helicopters.
But, if I had a nudist beach right next door, I might could go for the UDI U818a with the camera.

I haven't even reached the novice level with this electric RC stuff.

Amazon usually has good prices. It pays to check around though.
You can use it to inspect your gutters too.

Nah, Republicans wouldn't ever lie..... iBoaterer[_2_] General 4 September 3rd 12 07:21 PM
Wouldn't it be fun HenryK[_2_] General 64 May 31st 11 01:49 PM
Wouldn't you think Harry ? General 56 September 29th 10 02:18 PM
Wouldn't you know it... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 6 April 14th 08 04:53 PM
Wouldn't you know it... Short Wave Sportfishing General 24 May 16th 07 02:16 AM