Default Wouldn't it be fun

If all the old Harrys reappeared to give old Hank Krause a proper
sendoff to his newly formed Google group.

On May 27, 10:01*am, HenryK wrote:
If all the old Harrys reappeared to give old Hank Krause a proper
sendoff to his newly formed Google group.

I don't recall Harry saying he was leaving this group.
I'd guess his new group is for serious boating discussions and
this .... maybe for low brow entertainment.

On 5/27/11 9:06 AM, North Star wrote:
On May 27, 10:01 am, wrote:
If all the old Harrys reappeared to give old Hank Krause a proper
sendoff to his newly formed Google group.

I don't recall Harry saying he was leaving this group.
I'd guess his new group is for serious boating discussions and
this .... maybe for low brow entertainment.

That's correct...I did not say I was leaving...and...the new group is
for serious and not so serious discussions about recreational boating.

:)

On May 27, 10:01 am, wrote:
If all the old Harrys reappeared to give old Hank Krause a proper
sendoff to his newly formed Google group.

I don't recall Harry saying he was leaving this group.
I'd guess his new group is for serious boating discussions and
this .... maybe for low brow entertainment.

Harry's only reason for existence if rec.boats. What would you two do
without your silly games

On May 27, 10:01 am, wrote:
If all the old Harrys reappeared to give old Hank Krause a proper
sendoff to his newly formed Google group.

I don't recall Harry saying he was leaving this group.
I'd guess his new group is for serious boating discussions and
this .... maybe for low brow entertainment.

That's correct...I did not say I was leaving...and...the new group is
for serious and not so serious discussions about recreational boating.

:)

I guess what we can expect from you is your usual political crap, name
calling, insults, vulgar language, demeaning those who haven't arrived
at your social and economic status,demeaning those who have surpassed
your social and economic status, demeaning those that have religious
beliefs that are part of their daily life, demeaning others parenting
skills and practices. I'm sure I left a lot out. Thanks for the heads
up. And good luck with your new venture. Feel free to hang around here
for your daily dose of reality. We promise to give it to you like it is.

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On May 27, 10:01 am, wrote:
If all the old Harrys reappeared to give old Hank Krause a proper
sendoff to his newly formed Google group.

I don't recall Harry saying he was leaving this group.
I'd guess his new group is for serious boating discussions and
this .... maybe for low brow entertainment.

That's correct...I did not say I was leaving...and...the new group is
for serious and not so serious discussions about recreational boating.

:)

So then, do tell. Why are you here? Oh, I know, you're a narcissist!
That could be the only reason you are here, because you certainly don't
like anyone that catches you lying and says something about it. That
leaves Don and slammer.

Wouldn't you think Harry ? General 56 September 29th 10 02:18 PM
Who wouldn't be proud? Jim7492383432 General 32 February 3rd 09 09:06 AM
Wouldn't you know it... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 6 April 14th 08 04:53 PM
Wouldn't you know it... Short Wave Sportfishing General 24 May 16th 07 02:16 AM
`Wouldn't it be nice if... Tamaroak General 7 December 29th 04 06:47 AM