Default Wouldn't you think

With all the political geniuses posting here, one of them could come up with his own material instead of cut and pasting or linking to someone else's work. We even have a writer that seems to be brain dead when it comes to original ideas. Come on boys.
If you want to talk politics, at least put on a good show for us.

"Harry ?" wrote in message
With all the political geniuses posting here, one of them could come up
with his own material instead of cut and pasting or linking to someone
else's work. We even have a writer that seems to be brain dead when it
comes to original ideas. Come on boys.
If you want to talk politics, at least put on a good show for us.

You mean like your astute observations? Oh wait....

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message ...

"Harry ?" wrote in message
With all the political geniuses posting here, one of them could come up
with his own material instead of cut and pasting or linking to someone
else's work. We even have a writer that seems to be brain dead when it
comes to original ideas. Come on boys.
If you want to talk politics, at least put on a good show for us.

You mean like your astute observations? Oh wait....

Your snide one liners are getting really old. See what I mean..................

Plume says---

Yeah, you'd be one who would support someone who thinks Pinochet did good in Chile. Torture anyone recently?

You don't have the brains to guess.

You have mental problems. Get a life.

Oh, I get it... a smarmy ass just like you!

Hahahahaha...thanks!

You're a liar. You can't help but read what I post.

I don't have to guess that you're a moron.

Using my own quote over and over by you qualifies you as a small-minded
moron. It's the best you can do. I get it.

Like I said, you've got mental problems. Feel free to keep posting. I won't
be reading them.

Whatever you say spoofer/moron.

As usual, lying doesn't get you very far...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...reid-1517.html

I really think you're beyond stupid.

Adolf created the VW.
I used to own one.
Therefore, I must be Adolf.

He has a small pee pee, apparently.

But, those strip clubs near GZ are ok with you. Oh and the "other" mosque
just four blocks away isn't ok either. They've only been there 40 years.
Keep on with your right-wing bs. It makes you look so smart!

More likely, you're a bit too much of a moron to fit in there.

Give us a break. You can't afford a rental spot for your single-wide.

Yeah, thanks Bush for making it really, really difficult for an intelligent, forward looking guy.

Yeah, coming from a moron like you, that's telling us!

Never mind. You're just an idiot.

But you're not a voting man. You're a voting (maybe) idiot.

Hey! You're a moron.

You're illiterate.

Vacation was grand. I got lucky ;-). And Ill post more about this later.

Get your head out of your ass and start thinking for yourself!

Again you're a stupid little man. You must be very happy now!

Certainly you're uncertain about your own sexuality.

You're one sick puppy that's for sure. Feel free to keep posting about me if it really turns you on little man.

You're the one who signed your stupid post with snerk. You're the imbecile
and jerk.

He's got to, absolutely MUST, read my posts. He probably saves them up and
has his own private fun

And, it's your obligation as class clown to continue to make a moron out of
yourself

Whooo... you sure told me off didn't you.

You're telling him the truth?? He can't handle the truth!

Wow... you posted a sailing related article! Why don't you call me a bitch
again... I'm sure you'll feel better.

Ah, the spoofer is back. You're not much of a man. Feel free to spoof me if
that makes you think you have a big dick.

Yes, you're a racist (and a liar).

heh... I don't think I've heard that reference to native americans in a long
time. I always thought they were mostly brownish.

Your brain is not working. Try again

Yes, you're a racist (and a liar).

Yep. You're a moron

So, you've decided that all 9/11 families are liberals? Hmmm.... that seems
unlikely.

"Harry ?" wrote in message
With all the political geniuses posting here, one of them could come up
with his own material instead of cut and pasting or linking to someone
else's work. We even have a writer that seems to be brain dead when it
comes to original ideas. Come on boys.
If you want to talk politics, at least put on a good show for us.

You mean like your astute observations? Oh wait....

Your snide one liners are getting really old. See what I
mean..................

Too bad for you!!

snip long list of thing I might have typed

So, basically, you're a disingenuous asshole.

"Harry ?" wrote in message
With all the political geniuses posting here, one of them could come up
with his own material instead of cut and pasting or linking to someone
else's work. We even have a writer that seems to be brain dead when it
comes to original ideas. Come on boys.
If you want to talk politics, at least put on a good show for us.

You mean like your astute observations? Oh wait....

Your snide one liners are getting really old. See what I
mean..................

Too bad for you!!

snip long list of thing I might have typed

So, basically, you're a disingenuous asshole.

You mean that with all your heart, don't you. Poor baby. Have a cookie.
Tell me. Do you deserve better treatment than you receive here? Be honest now.

"Harry ?" wrote in message
With all the political geniuses posting here, one of them could come up
with his own material instead of cut and pasting or linking to someone
else's work. We even have a writer that seems to be brain dead when it
comes to original ideas. Come on boys.
If you want to talk politics, at least put on a good show for us.

You mean like your astute observations? Oh wait....

Your snide one liners are getting really old. See what I
mean..................

Too bad for you!!

snip long list of thing I might have typed

So, basically, you're a disingenuous asshole.

You already said that. Getting forgetful in your old age?

"Harry ?" wrote in message
With all the political geniuses posting here, one of them could come
up
with his own material instead of cut and pasting or linking to someone
else's work. We even have a writer that seems to be brain dead when it
comes to original ideas. Come on boys.
If you want to talk politics, at least put on a good show for us.

You mean like your astute observations? Oh wait....

Your snide one liners are getting really old. See what I
mean..................

Too bad for you!!

snip long list of thing I might have typed

So, basically, you're a disingenuous asshole.

You mean that with all your heart, don't you. Poor baby. Have a cookie.
Tell me. Do you deserve better treatment than you receive here? Be honest
now.

Yes, I mean exactly what I said. Happy to tell you that no one deserves the
level of bs that you and your buddies have shown to either me or others
here. Spoofing, calling someone a racist when it's pretty clear that only an
ill-informed moron would think that, and basically lying is never
acceptable. Feel free to show me where I've done any of these things. You
can't. So, I'm being honest, not that I expect the same in return. Please
don't use the excuse that "he said it first (meaning the real people)."
That's a copout.

Jim Jim is offline

On 9/25/2010 2:47 PM, Harry ? wrote:
With all the political geniuses posting here, one of them could come up with his own material instead of cut and pasting or linking to someone else's work. We even have a writer that seems to be brain dead when it comes to original ideas. Come on boys.
If you want to talk politics, at least put on a good show for us.

One might think you and your buddies would come up with your own
handles, instead of using ones that "belong" to someone else.

"Jim" wrote in message
On 9/25/2010 2:47 PM, Harry ? wrote:
With all the political geniuses posting here, one of them could come up
with his own material instead of cut and pasting or linking to someone
else's work. We even have a writer that seems to be brain dead when it
comes to original ideas. Come on boys.
If you want to talk politics, at least put on a good show for us.

One might think you and your buddies would come up with your own handles,
instead of using ones that "belong" to someone else.

They can't even handle "original ideas" that come from one of their own.
They just boot him out of the club like they did with David Frum.