Secular Humourist[_2_] Secular Humourist[_2_] is offline

Default Wouldn't you think

On 9/26/10 7:53 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Sep 26, 2:16 am, wrote:
On Sep 25, 2:47 pm, "Harry wrote:

With all the political geniuses posting here, one of them could come up with his own material instead of cut and pasting or linking to someone else's work. We even have a writer that seems to be brain dead when it comes to original ideas. Come on boys.
If you want to talk politics, at least put on a good show for us.

Some would also think that a tosser like Panty Liner Ingersoll could
create his own excitement, instead of living off of his endangered
Daughters back......

Pffftt, think you would find something to do besides living off me and
my kids' backs! Why not get a life of your own, oh yeah, your
unemployment ran out and all you can do is sit there and stalk people
and cry like a bitch..

You're just ****ed because you haven't worked enough quarters in your
lifetime to qualify for unemployment. And no one is living off you...you
don't have earnings, so you don't pay taxes.

--
Republicans are the Party of No:
No Leaders / No Ideas / No Morals