BoatBanter.com

-   -   Wouldn't it be fun (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/131253-wouldnt-fun.html)

HenryK[_2_] May 27th 11 02:01 PM

Wouldn't it be fun

If all the old Harrys reappeared to give old Hank Krause a proper
sendoff to his newly formed Google group.

North Star May 27th 11 02:06 PM

Wouldn't it be fun

On May 27, 10:01*am, HenryK wrote:
If all the old Harrys reappeared to give old Hank Krause a proper
sendoff to his newly formed Google group.

I don't recall Harry saying he was leaving this group.
I'd guess his new group is for serious boating discussions and
this .... maybe for low brow entertainment.

Harryk May 27th 11 02:14 PM

Wouldn't it be fun

On 5/27/11 9:06 AM, North Star wrote:
On May 27, 10:01 am, wrote:
If all the old Harrys reappeared to give old Hank Krause a proper
sendoff to his newly formed Google group.

I don't recall Harry saying he was leaving this group.
I'd guess his new group is for serious boating discussions and
this .... maybe for low brow entertainment.

That's correct...I did not say I was leaving...and...the new group is
for serious and not so serious discussions about recreational boating.

:)

NOYB[_2_] May 27th 11 02:42 PM

Wouldn't it be fun

On May 27, 10:01 am, wrote:
If all the old Harrys reappeared to give old Hank Krause a proper
sendoff to his newly formed Google group.

I don't recall Harry saying he was leaving this group.
I'd guess his new group is for serious boating discussions and
this .... maybe for low brow entertainment.

Harry's only reason for existence if rec.boats. What would you two do
without your silly games

I_am_Tosk May 27th 11 03:05 PM

Wouldn't it be fun

In article , says...

On May 27, 10:01 am, wrote:
If all the old Harrys reappeared to give old Hank Krause a proper
sendoff to his newly formed Google group.

I don't recall Harry saying he was leaving this group.
I'd guess his new group is for serious boating discussions and
this .... maybe for low brow entertainment.

Harry's only reason for existence if rec.boats. What would you two do
without your silly games

Harry isn't going anywhere. He only made up the new place to have an
excuse for trashing this place. He will say the real boating discussion
is there so his usual crap is here...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Jay[_5_] May 27th 11 03:20 PM

Wouldn't it be fun

On May 27, 10:01 am, wrote:
If all the old Harrys reappeared to give old Hank Krause a proper
sendoff to his newly formed Google group.

I don't recall Harry saying he was leaving this group.
I'd guess his new group is for serious boating discussions and
this .... maybe for low brow entertainment.

That's correct...I did not say I was leaving...and...the new group is
for serious and not so serious discussions about recreational boating.

:)

I guess what we can expect from you is your usual political crap, name
calling, insults, vulgar language, demeaning those who haven't arrived
at your social and economic status,demeaning those who have surpassed
your social and economic status, demeaning those that have religious
beliefs that are part of their daily life, demeaning others parenting
skills and practices. I'm sure I left a lot out. Thanks for the heads
up. And good luck with your new venture. Feel free to hang around here
for your daily dose of reality. We promise to give it to you like it is.

Jay[_5_] May 27th 11 03:23 PM

Wouldn't it be fun

In , says...

On May 27, 10:01 am, wrote:
If all the old Harrys reappeared to give old Hank Krause a proper
sendoff to his newly formed Google group.

I don't recall Harry saying he was leaving this group.
I'd guess his new group is for serious boating discussions and
this .... maybe for low brow entertainment.

Harry's only reason for existence if rec.boats. What would you two do
without your silly games

Harry isn't going anywhere. He only made up the new place to have an
excuse for trashing this place. He will say the real boating discussion
is there so his usual crap is here...

If memory serves, Harry is already a member of several moderated boating
discussion groups. I wonder why he feels there is a need for yet another
one?

Harry's Gone! May 27th 11 03:59 PM

Wouldn't it be fun

In article 81b0d8b5-d227-4b0c-bbda-79682b9aa421
@x10g2000yqj.googlegroups.com, says...

On May 27, 10:01*am, HenryK wrote:
If all the old Harrys reappeared to give old Hank Krause a proper
sendoff to his newly formed Google group.

I don't recall Harry saying he was leaving this group.
I'd guess his new group is for serious boating discussions and
this .... maybe for low brow entertainment.

Why don't you and Harry go over to your new great group! After all,
Harry the Boss stated right here that you have "full privileges"!

Harry's Gone! May 27th 11 04:02 PM

Wouldn't it be fun

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On May 27, 10:01 am, wrote:
If all the old Harrys reappeared to give old Hank Krause a proper
sendoff to his newly formed Google group.

I don't recall Harry saying he was leaving this group.
I'd guess his new group is for serious boating discussions and
this .... maybe for low brow entertainment.

That's correct...I did not say I was leaving...and...the new group is
for serious and not so serious discussions about recreational boating.

:)

So then, do tell. Why are you here? Oh, I know, you're a narcissist!
That could be the only reason you are here, because you certainly don't
like anyone that catches you lying and says something about it. That
leaves Don and slammer.