Poco Loco Poco Loco is offline

Default I wouldn't get...

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 04:55:58 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Speaking about helicopters...I wonder if Capt Tom Frances ever got his license.
Not sure if he bought one of those little models with the tall rotor tower.

He should! This one's a blast. But, the dogs don't like it at all. If it ever warms up, I'll try it
outside. But, I've heard stories of the things being attacked by birds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXllux3iXgI

The guy in the video is a much better pilot than I am. I'd have crashed it three or four times in
that amount of time. I'm surprised mine hasn't broken yet.