Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default No camera damnit

Just got back from walking the dogs. Walking down Westchester St., thought I saw a big bird in a
tree - a really big bird. Then I thought maybe it's a squirrel's nest. As I got closer, it looked
more and more like a really big bird with a white head. Sure enough, there was a bald eagle in an
oak behind one of the houses on the street. I stood there watching him and flagging down cars to
take a view. They all had fancy cell phones with cameras.

Finally, a seagull flew by the eagle, and the eagle took off. Don't know if it went after the
seagull or what, but it was a beautiful sight.

I've never seen one up here, although they're seen frequently further south along the Potomac.
--

Hope you're day is spectacular!

What is your favoriets camera? scackunny General 5 October 14th 11 03:09 PM
Another new camera... Larry Cruising 0 May 15th 09 05:17 AM
OT Boat & GP Camera Butch Davis General 16 December 18th 06 08:11 PM
Thomas and the New Camera Capt. Rob ASA 8 September 28th 06 01:53 AM
Scotty's Camera Capt. Rob ASA 19 August 23rd 06 11:30 AM