Default Another new camera...

Got this:
http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQueri...path=10756&pq-
locale=en_US&_requestid=7819
for $8 in thrift shop, inop. No battery charger, AC supply, book
(downloaded free), memory card.

Books said it'd use a 2GB SD card so I let it format one from an old MP3
player. I found a great deal on a supersize (1200maH, stock is 700maH) Li-
Ion battery/charger/AC switching PS/DC switching PS off an Amazon seller
for about $17 with shipping/handling. He dumped 2 packs screen protectors,
European 240V adapter plug and a little plastic tablettop tripod that folds
up tiny into the package free. The switching power supplies run on +10-+
32VDC and 100-250VAC. The big battery took 108 minutes to recharge on the
Chinese charger. 99c for just right belt clip case from another thrift
shop I frequent.

Camera worked on my 5V power brick before I ordered anything so I figured
it was just a bad battery. I was wrong. The original battery that was in
it was just not charged...(c;] Now I have two batteries for it.

7.1M pixels is crazy....overkill! The movies are 30 fps at 320x240 and the
2GB card will store 72 minutes of video with audio, which is plenty. At
7.1M pixels it says 1,749 still pictures, full resolution.

Guess I'll try to get to Marine Air Corp Station, Beaufort, SC, this
Saturday to watch the Blue Angels at open house....(c;]

Life is good!

--
-----
Larry

Another camera post. [email protected] General 0 May 23rd 07 01:36 AM
Camera for the boat Calif Bill General 0 February 21st 06 08:21 PM
Looking for a new camera for the boat? Capt. Rob ASA 7 February 5th 06 02:02 AM
video camera jake General 1 January 22nd 04 07:44 PM