Default My favorite Thanksgiving golden oldie video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJd_vm9VhpU

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

On 11/25/13, 8:53 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 19:47:19 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJd_vm9VhpU

I guess you still believe turkeys are simply manufactured in those
plastic bags they come in at the grocery store.
Grow up.
You hire a hit man every thanksgiving to whack a turkey for you,
butcher it and put it in the bag. Why is it horrible for someone to
actually show you how it happens.

D'oh...it was the irony of Palin pardoning a turkey while in the
background other turkeys were being beheaded/

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

On 11/26/13, 12:08 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 21:18:17 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 11/25/13, 8:53 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 19:47:19 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJd_vm9VhpU

I guess you still believe turkeys are simply manufactured in those
plastic bags they come in at the grocery store.
Grow up.
You hire a hit man every thanksgiving to whack a turkey for you,
butcher it and put it in the bag. Why is it horrible for someone to
actually show you how it happens.

D'oh...it was the irony of Palin pardoning a turkey while in the
background other turkeys were being beheaded.

The president pardons a turkey every year while millions are killed.
At least this was honest.

You still don't get it. You must really be an admirer of Palin. Either
that, or you don't understand the meaning of irony.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.
Banned

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 3:53:34 PM UTC-5, F.O.A.D. wrote:

As I have said here many times, I don't think hunting is a sport.

But, like the hypocritical asshole sweat slug you are , you own a Gun.

Don't worry, Harry...when your Creditors who you've ripped off in Florida come to get you, your Gun wont help you.

They will be packing......

On 11/25/2013 8:53 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 19:47:19 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJd_vm9VhpU

I guess you still believe turkeys are simply manufactured in those
plastic bags they come in at the grocery store.
Grow up.
You hire a hit man every thanksgiving to whack a turkey for you,
butcher it and put it in the bag. Why is it horrible for someone to
actually show you how it happens.

The silly grin on the face of the guy holding it by it's legs.

On 11/25/2013 8:53 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 19:47:19 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJd_vm9VhpU

I guess you still believe turkeys are simply manufactured in those
plastic bags they come in at the grocery store.
Grow up.
You hire a hit man every thanksgiving to whack a turkey for you,
butcher it and put it in the bag. Why is it horrible for someone to
actually show you how it happens.

If I didn't know Harry was gay, I'd swear he has the hots for Sarah Palin.

--
Americans deserve better.

An Oldie, but Goodie TopBassDog General 4 September 7th 11 02:48 AM
An Oldie but Goldie Secular Humourist General 82 October 4th 10 01:41 PM
On my all-time favorite video list...boat related hk General 3 March 21st 10 09:43 PM
An oldie... HK General 5 July 9th 09 06:49 PM
Quick poll-favorite/least favorite watches John Cairns ASA 6 January 23rd 06 04:36 PM