Default An Oldie, but Goodie

Note, boating content involved:

A Republican and a Democrat

A Woman Is Lost!

A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered
altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him,
"Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an
hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air
balloon approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2346 feet
above sea level. You are 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and
100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude."

She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be a Republican."

"I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is
technically correct, but I have no idea what to make of your
information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to
me."

The man smiled and responded, "You must be a Democrat."

"I am," replied the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you're
going. You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot
air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and you
expect ME to solve your problem. You're in EXACTLY the same position
you were in before we met, but somehow now, it's MY fault!

On 06/09/2011 6:28 PM, TopBassDog wrote:
[...]

Truly hillaryious!!! Was her name Hillary or Peloshi?

--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

On Sep 6, 7:54*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

I believe it would be a toss between D'Plume and Boxer

On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 18:54:57 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

[...]

It was originally a joke about Microsoft. Of course, you're pretty
funny as a stupid person.

wrote:

[...]

And what does Microsoft have to do with being a stupid liberal as
yourself?

An Oldie but Goldie Secular Humourist General 82 October 4th 10 01:41 PM
An oldie... HK General 5 July 9th 09 06:49 PM
Goodie! got a little bit of snow last night. Tim General 19 December 7th 08 11:40 PM
Deck Re-coring on an Oldie ashore Boat Building 4 May 3rd 07 12:49 PM
Deck Re-coring on an Oldie ashore General 4 May 3rd 07 02:42 AM