Default The perfect squelch

White supremacist Craig Cobb was stunned when his DNA test revealed he
had African origins on The Trisha Goddard Show

Cobb volunteered a DNA sample to The Trisha Goddard Show for its
continuing series on Race in America and the results couldn’t have been
more hilarious. During the upcoming episode, Goddard revealed that
Cobb’s test showed that he has African origins. Approximately 14 percent
of his genes are sub-Saharan African. In short, Cobb is over one-tenth
African-American.

“You have a little black in you,” Goddard informed a stunned Cobb. The
audience found the results highly amusing and laughed as Cobb tried to
pretend they were wrong. He also refused to fist bump Goddard- who is
black- when she attempted to congratulate him for discovering a new part
of himself. The news sent Cobb into a state of denial and he fell back
to the conservative strategy of attacking the science. He accused the
show of sabotaging the results in some sort of liberal plot to “promote
multiculturalism.”

http://tinyurl.com/mce8oz2
--

Lots of racists who think they are "lily white" have African genes and
African origins. Many scientists believe human life originated in Africa

For well-balanced people, it's just another indicator of the commonality
of humanity and proof that every man and woman is your brother and
sister somewhere along the trail of history. For racists, it's just
another link in the chain of denial.

We should all chip in and get Johnny tested.
Wouldn't it be a hoot if he had Latino DNA in that spindly body!

On 11/12/13, 9:16 AM, True North wrote:
We should all chip in and get Johnny tested.
Wouldn't it be a hoot if he had Latino DNA in that spindly body!

JohnnyMop is like the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz...no heart.
FlaJim is like the straw man...no brains.
And, of course, PsychoSnotty is like the lion...no courage.

On a lighter note, is JohnnyMop still telling you to be nice while he
spends his time here insulting other posters?

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

On 11/12/2013 9:27 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 11/12/13, 9:16 AM, True North wrote:
We should all chip in and get Johnny tested.
Wouldn't it be a hoot if he had Latino DNA in that spindly body!

JohnnyMop is like the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz...no heart.
FlaJim is like the straw man...no brains.
And, of course, PsychoSnotty is like the lion...no courage.

On a lighter note, is JohnnyMop still telling you to be nice while he
spends his time here insulting other posters?

Still wish you were back in Kansas with Dorothy?

On 11/12/2013 9:16 AM, True North wrote:
We should all chip in and get Johnny tested.
Wouldn't it be a hoot if he had Latino DNA in that spindly body!

Got a little Popeye in your gene pool.

Banned

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 8:31:28 AM UTC-5, Hank© wrote:
On 11/12/2013 9:16 AM, True North wrote:

We should all chip in and get Johnny tested.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if he had Latino DNA in that spindly body!

Got a little Popeye in your gene pool.

Gawd, Id love to see that picture.....

On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 06:16:00 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

We should all chip in and get Johnny tested.
Wouldn't it be a hoot if he had Latino DNA in that spindly body!

Actually, I believe I do have some 'black' blood in my body. Doesn't bother me a bit. No Latino that
I know of. Why disparage Latino DNA? There's absolutely nothing wrong with Latinos.

I sure wish my doctor would tell me I was underweight! A bunch of fried catfish, french fries and
hush puppies would make me a happy camper, especially followed by a double serving of peach cobbler
with butter-pecan ice cream!

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

On 11/12/2013 9:00 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

Wouldn't surprise me if you were as black as your heart.

The near-perfect squelch Harryk General 36 June 27th 11 10:17 PM
Perfect! Bart ASA 3 October 29th 06 02:39 AM
The perfect name John Cairns ASA 9 January 7th 06 02:23 PM
A Perfect Day Bobsprit ASA 2 May 20th 04 02:01 AM