posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Perfect!

Charlie Morgan wrote:

SUN
W WINDS 25 TO 30 KT WITH GUSTS UP TO 50 KT. SEAS 4 TO 6 FT.

I'll bet racing will be cancelled on Sundays 1st Frostbite.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On 28 Oct 2006 07:33:37 -0700, "Bart"

wrote:

Charlie Morgan wrote:

SUN
W WINDS 25 TO 30 KT WITH GUSTS UP TO 50 KT. SEAS 4 TO 6

FT.

I'll bet racing will be cancelled on Sundays 1st

Frostbite.

Doug will be appalled! LOL

why, is there a tugboat race?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charlie Morgan" wrote

"Bart" wrote:

Charlie Morgan wrote:

SUN
W WINDS 25 TO 30 KT WITH GUSTS UP TO 50 KT. SEAS 4 TO 6 FT.

I'll bet racing will be cancelled on Sundays 1st Frostbite.

Doug will be appalled! LOL

CWM

Mostly newbie sailors that would be frightened in such conditions.
Not to mention cold! Brrrrrr! The high will be 51 degrees.

I was out sailing in 48 degree's yesterday, and even with extra cloths and a
bit of sun to warm us up, we got cold.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charlie Morgan" wrote
only great, but also relatively comfortable. LIS winter sailing is great.
But
then, you probably already knew that Bart.

It is colder to sail than ski. For example skiing has lodges to
warm up in with fireplaces, pretty girls in tight jumpsuits. Also
skiing is a vigorous activity helps keep you warm.

I like fall sailing because the wind is great--particularly if it is
blowing the direction you want to go. However, if you are
the least bit unprepared, you will get wet and cold and that is
no fun. I sail in the winter, but pick and chose for the sunny days.

Perfect cruiser [email protected] ASA 10 January 9th 06 03:34 PM
perfect cruisin boat [email protected] ASA 26 January 9th 06 05:07 AM
looking for a "perfect" boat - Etap and some questions Biel ASA 9 December 31st 04 09:18 AM
The Perfect Baby Bobsprit ASA 132 December 15th 04 03:57 AM
Perfect cruising bermuda dinghy Morgan Ohlson Boat Building 12 November 6th 04 09:04 PM