Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Fred

Default trailer bearings

I bought a used boat and trailer, and before towing I noticed that the
bearings needed grease. I bought the blue grease. On the label it said not
to mix with other grease. Not knowing what kind of grease was used before,
I added the blue. What kind of damage may be caused, and what do you
recommend I do? Thanks