Default The GOP's Best Hope for 2016...

http://tinyurl.com/q2yk2d4
--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

On 11/10/2013 9:58 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/q2yk2d4

As opposed to:

http://tinyurl.com/l9vt3hm

Or maybe *your* fantasy candidate is:

http://tinyurl.com/lu6eknz

On 11/10/13, 10:27 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/10/2013 9:58 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/q2yk2d4

As opposed to:

http://tinyurl.com/l9vt3hm

Or maybe *your* fantasy candidate is:

http://tinyurl.com/lu6eknz

Oh, I know Hillary has the balls to withstand the insults. I'm not sure
Christie does. And on a similar note, I am glad to see Rand Paul
reacting as he has to his latest political scandals.

Makes me wonder which crazy person is going to be the GOP standard
bearer in 2016, since it probably is not going to be Christie, the
conservative the crazy conservatives don't think is conservative enough.

I'm really hoping for a good time at the expense of the Republicans.

On 11/10/2013 10:34 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 11/10/13, 10:27 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/10/2013 9:58 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/q2yk2d4

As opposed to:

http://tinyurl.com/l9vt3hm

Or maybe *your* fantasy candidate is:

http://tinyurl.com/lu6eknz

Oh, I know Hillary has the balls to withstand the insults. I'm not sure
Christie does. And on a similar note, I am glad to see Rand Paul
reacting as he has to his latest political scandals.

Makes me wonder which crazy person is going to be the GOP standard
bearer in 2016, since it probably is not going to be Christie, the
conservative the crazy conservatives don't think is conservative enough.

I'm really hoping for a good time at the expense of the Republicans.

It should be interesting, for sure, especially for those of us who are
interested in politics. I have no choice. I am bored out of my mind.

On 11/10/13, 10:38 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

Anthony Weiner was on Bill Maher's show the other night. It's too bad
Weiner is such a screw-up, because he's a really bright guy with some
interesting insights on the political world. Maybe he'll be hired as a
commentator. Whatever he is, he isn't boring.

I have to admit, I am enjoying watching the Republicans continue to
shoot themselves in the foot on social issues and on issues that further
harm the middle class and those who want to climb the ladder into it.
Their votes to cut back on food programs puts a lot of people at risk,
including nearly a million service veterans.

Who is left for the GOP to alienate? Aging southern white men?

On 11/10/2013 10:46 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

Your boy does a good job at that. What do today's polls say? 29%?

On Sun, 10 Nov 2013 10:38:34 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

I have no choice. I am bored out of my mind.

===

You need a boat !

How about a pocket trawler you can keep on a trailer?

http://www.yachtworld.com/boat-content/2011/02/pocket-trawlers-five-for-value-and-versatility/

On 11/10/13, 12:46 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 10 Nov 2013 09:58:49 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/q2yk2d4

I am just not sure how that Bobby Bacala thing works out in flyover
country.

The one attribute of his I admire is that what you see is what you get.

wrote:

I have no choice. I am bored out of my mind.

===

You need a boat !

How about a pocket trawler you can keep on a trailer?

http://www.yachtworld.com/boat-content/2011/02/pocket-trawlers-five-for-value-and-versatility/

Cute. Any of them are probably all I'd ever need but I am still holding
out for something bigger once Mrs.E. gets over the horse thing and we
can move somewhere where having a boat makes sense.

wrote:

I have no choice. I am bored out of my mind.

===

You need a boat !

How about a pocket trawler you can keep on a trailer?

http://www.yachtworld.com/boat-content/2011/02/pocket-trawlers-five-for-value-and-versatility/

Cute. Any of them are probably all I'd ever need but I am still holding
out for something bigger once Mrs.E. gets over the horse thing and we
can move somewhere where having a boat makes sense.

You missed a great opportunity:

http://tinyurl.com/nbdo4px

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

The only hope... X ` Man[_3_] General 57 September 13th 12 02:28 PM
Maybe some hope... H the K (I post with a Mac) General 1 December 4th 09 03:47 PM
Olympics Choice for 2016 Lu Powell[_9_] General 7 October 4th 09 07:15 PM
I hope all y'all.... John H.[_3_] General 23 April 12th 08 03:25 AM