Default Good news for middle America

Sen. Bernie Sanders was appointed to a Senate and House budget
conference committee to create a long-term budget plan by Dec. 13 to
avert another government shutdown. A member of the Senate Budget
Committee, Sanders said he looks forward to developing an alternative to
the stopgap, sequestration-level budget that Congress approved late
Wednesday as part of an agreement to reopen the government. I am
excited about being a member of the budget conference committee and I
look forward to working with my Democratic and Republican colleagues to
end the absurdity of sequestration and to develop a budget which works
for all Americans. In my view, it is imperative that this new budget
helps us create the millions of jobs we desperately need and does not
balance the budget on the backs of working people, the elderly, the
children, the sick and the poor, Sanders said.

Now, we need Elizabeth Warren on the conference committee.

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
[...]

Would have been nice if the Senate had done their Constitutional job of
submitting a budget for the last 6 years. I feel they should all be
arrested and go to jail for unlawfully taking their pay.

On 10/19/13, 8:09 PM, Califbill wrote:
"F.O.A.D." wrote:
[...]

I don't think most Americans support the Zell Miller approach of blowing
up the government, Bilious.

On 10/19/2013 5:23 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

Ms. Warren is busy becoming "Washingtonized"

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
[...]

What the hell is wrong with requiring the Senate to produce a budget?
Required by law for one thing!

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
[...]

Constitutional scholars in the White house think budgets get in the way
of running progressive governments.

In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
[...]

Uh, the president submits a budget to Congress......

More good news for America HK General 19 July 3rd 09 04:27 AM
Good news for America from the WSJ! hk General 2 August 28th 08 02:39 PM
OT--Even more good news from the Middle East! NOYB General 54 March 7th 05 08:10 PM
Good news for America is bad news for the Democrats Bart Senior ASA 87 July 26th 04 05:04 PM
Good news for America Simple Simon ASA 24 July 24th 03 11:47 PM