Simple Simon

Default Good news for America

The dollar rises against European currency.
The Stock Market Rallies.
Saddam's sons confirmed dead in US military operation.
Donal, Bobsprit and Oz humiliated by these facts.
Bush's popularity in the polls rising again after Saddam's sons' extermination.
Tony Blair holds to the truth and stands firm with Mr. Bush.
Democrat candidates virtually unknown in their own party.
Recall of Gray Davis a certainty - court rules in favor of legality of recall.
Terrorists to disorganized and wiped out to dare another attach in USA.
Bin Laden dead or too afraid to show his jaundiced face.
Bush a shoe-in for two terms.

What a great country!

Capt. Mooron

Put the Hash Brownie down and step away from the baking pan.....

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| The dollar rises against European currency.
| The Stock Market Rallies.
| Saddam's sons confirmed dead in US military operation.
| Donal, Bobsprit and Oz humiliated by these facts.
| Bush's popularity in the polls rising again after Saddam's sons'
extermination.
| Tony Blair holds to the truth and stands firm with Mr. Bush.
| Democrat candidates virtually unknown in their own party.
| Recall of Gray Davis a certainty - court rules in favor of legality of
recall.
| Terrorists to disorganized and wiped out to dare another attach in USA.
| Bin Laden dead or too afraid to show his jaundiced face.
| Bush a shoe-in for two terms.
|
| What a great country!

Simple Simon

No oven in this boat, sir! For real sailors a stove is
all that's needed. Ovens are for the womenfolk.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Put the Hash Brownie down and step away from the baking pan.....

two wheels

Horvath

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:02:43 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote this crap:

The dollar rises against European currency.
The Stock Market Rallies.
Saddam's sons confirmed dead in US military operation.
Donal, Bobsprit and Oz humiliated by these facts.
Bush's popularity in the polls rising again after Saddam's sons' extermination.
Tony Blair holds to the truth and stands firm with Mr. Bush.
Democrat candidates virtually unknown in their own party.
Recall of Gray Davis a certainty - court rules in favor of legality of recall.
Terrorists to disorganized and wiped out to dare another attach in USA.
Bin Laden dead or too afraid to show his jaundiced face.
Bush a shoe-in for two terms.

What a great country!

You forgot to mention that the BBC has been found to be lying. Bush
has been found to have been right all along about Iraq attempting to
purchase uranium from Niger.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

Horvath

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:46:07 +1000, Oz1
wrote this crap:

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:39:17 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

Been talking to the Tin Man again?

Better him that the guy with the smoke and mirrors.

It was up 61.76 points today.

DJIA 9158.45 61.76

NASDAQ 1706.1 24.69

S & P 500 988.11 9.31

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!
Simple Simon

Funny thing is, Oz you depraved moron, I managed to make
a little over sixty thousand dollars in the second quarter in
the market you claim is in the toilet. So much for your
input.

wrote:

Been talking to the Tin Man again?

Better him that the guy with the smoke and mirrors.

"Oz1" wrote in message ...
Bwaaaahahaahahhaahahahahahaaa!
Cappy, the dollar had to start up sometime, it was about as low as it
could go and not cause a financial disaster.
It will fall again and eventually make its way DOWN to something like
its true value. Looked at your foreign debt lately?
Same for the stock market, it has dropped to dangerous levels and had
to go up.
Saddams sons were always going to be killed!
Humiliated? Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaa! Confirmation is no
humiliation. Now where are those huge stockpiles of WMD?
Bush's popularity?? same, had nowhere else to go, a blip on a falling
level is not a resurrection. He will continue to wane as more promises
are broken and more lies revealed.
Tony Blair is finished!
Terrorists were always disorganised, that is how they operated. The US
made the mistake of thinking that they are highly organised and have a
central command..not so, small independant groups all over the world.
Bin Laden? the guy you couldn't find orallowed to escape because you
were so organised?
Bush may win again!
God Help America!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Simple Simon

"Horvath" wrote in message ...
You forgot to mention that the BBC has been found to be lying. Bush
has been found to have been right all along about Iraq attempting to
purchase uranium from Niger.

Never had any doubt about the morality and integrity of
President George W. Bush. Never will. He is a good and
honest man. Any who side against him are doing it for
political reasons or for the hatred they feel at their losses
in recent elections.