jps jps is offline

Default Zimm trial

On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 20:22:12 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 7/1/13 8:19 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 7/1/2013 7:22 PM, BAR wrote:
In article ,

says...

On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 16:25:51 -0400, Hank©
wrote:

The state is winning the case................... For Zimmerman.

====

In the interest of social stability post-trial, it is important for
*everyone* to realize just how flimsy the murder evidence was.
Otherwise it will be viewed as just another lynching when Zimmerman is
acquited. The prosecution would have had much better chances with a
manslaughter charge in my opinion.

I was talking with my daughtes, at dinner this evening, about the
Martin/Zimmerman trail and
one of my daughters said that they were both going under self defense.
I responded that if
that is your position then no charges should have been filed.

And that's the way it would have been if the racist in Washington didn't
stick their noses in looking for crumbs...

Isn't it wonderful that we have such knowledgeable fellows in rec.boats
who went to law school, passed the bar exam, and have practiced criminal
law for so long, they can interpret the laws and we can feel assured
they know whereof they speak.

OMG, a couple of numbnuts painting the world the way they see it.

There'd be no trial if that idiot left well enough alone, as the
dispaatcher told him to. Nope, kid's dead as a result. Vigilante, cop
wanna-be. He deserves to be in jail for his stupidty, like a lot of
other people who did stupid things that didn't come close to losing
anyone else their life.

Sea Trial Eisboch[_4_] General 6 July 30th 09 01:39 PM
Sea Trial Capt. Rob ASA 2 May 20th 07 04:13 AM
Sea Trial Capt. Rob ASA 49 October 15th 06 12:08 AM
Sea Trial Thom Stewart ASA 1 September 27th 06 03:42 AM
Sea Trial Bobsprit ASA 40 August 31st 04 12:35 AM