Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Opening Day of Boating Season a Huge Success in Seattle

Best weather in many years.

The photographers for our local magazine, Pacific Nor'West Boating
(www.pacnwboat.com) spent the day on the press boat. Check out their
web site dedicated to Opening Day.

http://openingday2013.wordpress.com/

Lots, and lots, (did I mention "lots") of photos of folks having a
fabulous time on the water.