Default How perfect is this?

On 4/14/13 10:44 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 4/14/2013 10:09 PM, jps wrote:

JPS jumping for joy again because some poor family is without a
father... Not giving one **** about the mental health aspect cause that
would cost too much, so he will of course take the easy way to look like
he cares and suggest banning the tool... What a fool...

If you were so concerned about mental health, you'd commit yourself for
a 72-hour psych evaluation.

I agree with this post.

On 4/15/2013 8:00 AM, True North wrote:

I agree with this post.

With what post dummy? Didn't harry show you how to post yet?

I agree with any post that exposes your criminal insanity, nasty manner and your vile deeds, Snottie.

On 4/15/2013 12:58 PM, True North wrote:
I agree with any post that exposes your criminal insanity, nasty manner and your vile deeds, Snottie.

Are you declaring war on two way conversations?

On Monday, 15 April 2013 14:15:16 UTC-3, Hank© wrote:
On 4/15/2013 12:58 PM, True North wrote:

I agree with any post that exposes your criminal insanity, nasty manner and your vile deeds, Snottie.

Are you declaring war on two way conversations?

Only with those who can't, or won't, carry on a civilized conservation.

JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 4/15/2013 8:00 AM, True North wrote:

I agree with this post.

With what post dummy? Didn't harry show you how to post yet?

I was thinking the same thing but I read ahead assuming someone had to
beat me to it. Maybe he's posting with his POS Playbook.

On 4/15/2013 8:00 AM, True North wrote:

I agree with this post.

You agree with what post, dummy?

perfect car for the 'old timers' in here. Don White General 12 January 10th 10 07:03 PM
Perfect! Bart ASA 3 October 29th 06 02:39 AM
The perfect name John Cairns ASA 9 January 7th 06 02:23 PM
A Perfect Day Bobsprit ASA 2 May 20th 04 02:01 AM