Default The morning after...for all girls.

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 16:09:20 -0400, Wayne B wrote:

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 12:59:21 -0400, J Herring
wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 13:32:25 -0400, Wayne B wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:01:12 -0400, J Herring
wrote:

Well, that should put an end to the rape, incest, and broken rubber requirement for abortions.

====

Not at all. It depends on the age and maturity of the individual.
Why are you so intent on seeing 11 and 12 year old girls give birth
after being impregnated in some unfortunate way? That's really kind
of sick when you think about it.

Where did you get such a ridiculous idea? Give the 11 and 12 year olds the morning after pill. Why
should they be forced to undergo an abortion?

You come up with some strange ideas about what I'm thinking!!

=============

John, I've always given you credit for being smarter than that but
sometimes I wonder.

Do you really think that all rape and incest gets reported, and acted
upon, in a timely manner?

Wayne, I've always given you credit for being smarter than that, but sometimes I wonder.

I've no idea where you drug up my intentions with regards to 11 and 12 year old girls, and I'm
surprised you can't recognize a little sarcasm when you read it.

Lastly, I doubt that 11 and 12 year old victims of rape and incest make up more than a very small
percentage of the abortions being performed. You generalize about the exceptional cases.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

So because there are fewer cases (possibly) than someone thinks, makes
it okay to deny abortions to 11 or 12 year old rape victims just because
you THINK that your religion is against it?

On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 09:04:22 -0400, J Herring
wrote:

I've no idea where you drug up my intentions with regards to 11 and 12 year old girls, and I'm
surprised you can't recognize a little sarcasm when you read it.

=======

John, your sarcasm must have been too subtle for me. It's not a very
humorous topic, and the whole issue concerns me a great deal. We've
got otherwise reasonable people trying to foist off and legislate
their religious beliefs. This is tearing the country apart, tearing
the republican party apart and giving middle of the road conservatives
no candidate to vote for, just like the last election. Like I said,
it's a very serious issue. Unfortunately this country has much more
important challenges ahead and hey are being neglected while religious
zealots try to run roughshod over the constitution.

wrote:

I've no idea where you drug up my intentions with regards to 11 and 12 year old girls, and I'm
surprised you can't recognize a little sarcasm when you read it.

=======

John, your sarcasm must have been too subtle for me. It's not a very
humorous topic, and the whole issue concerns me a great deal. We've
got otherwise reasonable people trying to foist off and legislate
their religious beliefs. This is tearing the country apart, tearing
the republican party apart and giving middle of the road conservatives
no candidate to vote for, just like the last election. Like I said,
it's a very serious issue. Unfortunately this country has much more
important challenges ahead and hey are being neglected while religious
zealots try to run roughshod over the constitution.

I think it should have been obvious that the pill wasn't going to make *all* the incest and rape
pregnancies go away. Perhaps it's such a big issue with you that you jump a bit quickly.

However, the pill, if its use is taught to young girls, should be a big help in those cases. If I'm
a 13 year old who's just been raped by whomever, I may not want to tell anyone, but I may have fewer
qualms about buying and taking an OTC morning after pill. That would be a lot easier than an
abortion, and probably have fewer psychological after-effects also.

No joke!

Salmonbait

wrote:

[...]

The morning after pill is just the ticket for todays teens. Sell em in
the candy Asile. There's no need to trouble your parents with your
problems. THE WORLD IS GOING TO HELL IN A HAND BASKET, LED BY THE LEADER
OF THE FREE WORLD.

wrote:

[...]

You ARE a 13 year old girl.

The morning after...for all girls. JustWaitAFrekinMinute General 5 April 8th 13 01:49 PM
The Girls MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 2 January 29th 09 03:14 PM
Free Russia Girls Pictures, Free Chinese Girls Pictures gggggggggddd Cruising 0 November 25th 08 03:37 PM
Free Girls Pictures,Chinese Girls Pictures,Russia Girls gggggggggddd Cruising 0 November 23rd 08 09:18 PM