Default The morning after...for all girls.

On 4/7/2013 4:09 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 12:59:21 -0400, J Herring
wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 13:32:25 -0400, Wayne B wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:01:12 -0400, J Herring
wrote:

Well, that should put an end to the rape, incest, and broken rubber requirement for abortions.

====

Not at all. It depends on the age and maturity of the individual.
Why are you so intent on seeing 11 and 12 year old girls give birth
after being impregnated in some unfortunate way? That's really kind
of sick when you think about it.

Where did you get such a ridiculous idea? Give the 11 and 12 year olds the morning after pill. Why
should they be forced to undergo an abortion?

You come up with some strange ideas about what I'm thinking!!

=============

John, I've always given you credit for being smarter than that but
sometimes I wonder.

Do you really think that all rape and incest gets reported, and acted
upon, in a timely manner?

Do you really think everybody who doesn't like abortion wants to see 11
and 12 year old girls give birth after being impregnated in some
unfortunate way?

That is loogiesque thinking and not really consistent with what we are
used to from you...

wrote:

[...]

===

Sorry to disappoint but maybe you misinterpreted something.

In reaction to the recent policy change on the morning after pill,
John said, and I quote:

"Well, that should put an end to the rape, incest, and broken rubber
requirement for abortions."

And I said: "Not at all".

The reason being that rape and incest of young children are often not
reported right away, if at all. Frequently no one knows what is
going on until the child becomes pregnant, obviously too late for a
morning after pill to do any good. Which of course leaves nothing but
tough choices. What would you do if it was your daughter?

John said, and I quote:

"Well, that should put an end to the rape, incest, and broken rubber
requirement for abortions."

And I said: "Not at all".

The reason being that rape and incest of young children are often not
reported right away, if at all. Frequently no one knows what is
going on until the child becomes pregnant, obviously too late for a
morning after pill to do any good. Which of course leaves nothing but
tough choices. What would you do if it was your daughter?

I just don't know what I would do if it were my daughter... There would
be a lot of discussion and quite honestly at least 50% or better chance
there would be an abortion, soon followed by a murder, and a few years
later an execution carried out by the state...

Either way, your suggestion that anyone who isn't pro-abortion is
looking to force "11 and 12 year old girls give birth after being
impregnated in some unfortunate way" is what I directed my comment to...
Most of us, even pro-lifers have common sense and know there are always
circumstances.

Here's what I think as a libertarian... I would like to see parental
notification and some professional opinions discussing all options
before any decision is made in the case of minors. I would like to see
the minor have a Judge (possibly through the school nurse and a
recommendation or social worker) who could intervene in lieu of the
parents in cases where that judge decided that was in the best interest
of the minor child. I do not want to reverse RvW unless it's replaced by
another law that does not restrict abortion for adult women period, or
properly represented minors because I think it that would be a disaster
on society and do not want to go back to the back alleys... As to me, I
won't judge, it's not my place and if some of my tax money is necessary
to keep American women free and safe, so be it... even if I don't like
it... That's called a libertarian guys... A christian conservative... LOL!

John said, and I quote:

[...]

How about if you were the one who impregnated your daughter? Not
saying you would, but what if. Then, who's going to be notified and
how would this help the situation. ****ing libertarian bull****.
That's not even libertarian. It's just stupid.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

If abortion is illegal, then how are those "11 or 12 year old girls" NOT
going to "give birth after being impregnated in some unfortunate way"?

In article ,
says...

John said, and I quote:

[...]

If abortion is illegal how would that happen?

The Girls MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 2 January 29th 09 03:14 PM
Free Russia Girls Pictures, Free Chinese Girls Pictures gggggggggddd Cruising 0 November 25th 08 03:37 PM
Free Girls Pictures,Chinese Girls Pictures,Russia Girls gggggggggddd Cruising 0 November 23rd 08 09:18 PM