iBoaterer[_3_] iBoaterer[_3_] is offline

Default The morning after...for all girls.

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 16:09:20 -0400, Wayne B wrote:

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 12:59:21 -0400, J Herring
wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 13:32:25 -0400, Wayne B wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:01:12 -0400, J Herring
wrote:

Well, that should put an end to the rape, incest, and broken rubber requirement for abortions.

====

Not at all. It depends on the age and maturity of the individual.
Why are you so intent on seeing 11 and 12 year old girls give birth
after being impregnated in some unfortunate way? That's really kind
of sick when you think about it.

Where did you get such a ridiculous idea? Give the 11 and 12 year olds the morning after pill. Why
should they be forced to undergo an abortion?

You come up with some strange ideas about what I'm thinking!!

=============

John, I've always given you credit for being smarter than that but
sometimes I wonder.

Do you really think that all rape and incest gets reported, and acted
upon, in a timely manner?

Wayne, I've always given you credit for being smarter than that, but sometimes I wonder.

I've no idea where you drug up my intentions with regards to 11 and 12 year old girls, and I'm
surprised you can't recognize a little sarcasm when you read it.

Lastly, I doubt that 11 and 12 year old victims of rape and incest make up more than a very small
percentage of the abortions being performed. You generalize about the exceptional cases.

Salmonbait

So because there are fewer cases (possibly) than someone thinks, makes
it okay to deny abortions to 11 or 12 year old rape victims just because
you THINK that your religion is against it?