Urin Asshole Urin Asshole is offline

Default The morning after...for all girls.

On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 22:32:24 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 09:04:22 -0400, J Herring
wrote:

I've no idea where you drug up my intentions with regards to 11 and 12 year old girls, and I'm
surprised you can't recognize a little sarcasm when you read it.

=======

John, your sarcasm must have been too subtle for me. It's not a very
humorous topic, and the whole issue concerns me a great deal. We've
got otherwise reasonable people trying to foist off and legislate
their religious beliefs. This is tearing the country apart, tearing
the republican party apart and giving middle of the road conservatives
no candidate to vote for, just like the last election. Like I said,
it's a very serious issue. Unfortunately this country has much more
important challenges ahead and hey are being neglected while religious
zealots try to run roughshod over the constitution.

Thank you.