Anthony Tardo

Default Charter Captain

Have you ever dreamed of earning a living on your boat by taking
people out for fishing excursions, dive trips or sailing lessons?

Of working for yourself as the Captain of your own charter boat
company, making money doing something you love?

Then getting a Coast Guard Captain's or Master's license is a step
towards realizing your dream.

Let us make it easy for you. One of the hardest parts about getting a
Captain's License is understanding the Coast Guard application
procedures and requirements. Our license consultants will walk you
through the entire process: from filling out paperwork, understanding
the requirements, and deciding which Coast Guard license will best
meet your needs.

Make your dream a reality!!!

Call Houston Marine Training Services today 1-800-947-7737

visit our website at www.houstonmarine.com

or reply to this message with name and address to receive more
information.

Houston Marine Training Services
5728 Jefferson Highway
New Orleans, Louisiana 70123
1-800-947-7737
www.houstonmarine.com
R.W. Behan

Mr. Tardo:

I believe your post falls into the category of "spam"--an unsolicited and
unwanted commercial message. If others on the board here disagree, I'll
withdraw my comment, but I'd be happy to see no more messages like this one.
Thanks in advance for your understanding.

R.W. Behan

"Anthony Tardo" wrote in message
om...
Have you ever dreamed of earning a living on your boat by taking
people out for fishing excursions, dive trips or sailing lessons?

Of working for yourself as the Captain of your own charter boat
company, making money doing something you love?

Then getting a Coast Guard Captain's or Master's license is a step
towards realizing your dream.

Let us make it easy for you. One of the hardest parts about getting a
Captain's License is understanding the Coast Guard application
procedures and requirements. Our license consultants will walk you
through the entire process: from filling out paperwork, understanding
the requirements, and deciding which Coast Guard license will best
meet your needs.

Make your dream a reality!!!

Call Houston Marine Training Services today 1-800-947-7737

Steve Daniels, Seek of Spam

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:54:26 -0700, something compelled "R.W.
Behan" , to say:

Mr. Tardo:

I believe your post falls into the category of "spam"--an unsolicited and
unwanted commercial message.

I classified it as "bull****", and figured anyone who decides to
Make Money Fast! with their boat deserves anything they get. Oh,
and spammers are immune to criticism. It's part of the job
description.
d parker

I used to have a lot of fun with spammers. I would simply find out their
"real" email addys and spam bomb them via subscriptions to all sorts of
sites from Porn to Banjo Players.

In another case I simply bull****ted to them saying I wanted to place a huge
government order. I had them going for weeks before I eventually told them
what was going on. It was hilarious.

Yes, I do have too much time on my hands. But gee it made me feel better.

DP

"Steve Daniels, Seek of Spam" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:54:26 -0700, something compelled "R.W.
Behan" , to say:

Mr. Tardo:

I believe your post falls into the category of "spam"--an unsolicited and
unwanted commercial message.

I classified it as "bull****", and figured anyone who decides to
Make Money Fast! with their boat deserves anything they get. Oh,
and spammers are immune to criticism. It's part of the job
description.

steveb

"R.W. Behan" lifted the trapdoor, peered around
and wrote:

I believe your post falls into the category of "spam"--an unsolicited and
unwanted commercial message. If others on the board here disagree, I'll
withdraw my comment, but I'd be happy to see no more messages like this one.
Thanks in advance for your understanding.

I find a simple "FOAD" (**** Off And Die), to be a quick and satisfying
reply - if one is needed at all.

In terms of "regular spam", my ISP is doing an increasingly effective job
of keeping it off the server in the first place

steveb

Vito

Default Charter Captain - NOT

Anthony Tardo wrote:

Have you ever dreamed of earning a living on your boat by taking
people out for fishing excursions, dive trips or sailing lessons?

Is this a joke!?! If I wanted to make a few $$$ listening to people
bitch and whine I'd be far better advised to get a job at a convenience
store or fast food chain.
Njord

"One of the hardest parts about getting a
Captain's License is understanding the Coast Guard application
procedures and requirements." You got to be kidding. You mean doing the

app is more difficult than meeting the requirements and successfully passing
the exam? You must think we are all dolts.

--

Njord

"Lord, your sea is so big, and my boat is so small"

Anonymous

Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Getting It Up: A Charter Party Harry Krause General 4 December 3rd 03 11:57 AM
Give me advice! Bareboat charter in Caribbean nick Cruising 18 September 10th 03 11:09 PM
do I need a captain license when I charter my boot peter kaiser Cruising 7 August 20th 03 10:37 PM