d parker

Default Charter Captain

I used to have a lot of fun with spammers. I would simply find out their
"real" email addys and spam bomb them via subscriptions to all sorts of
sites from Porn to Banjo Players.

In another case I simply bull****ted to them saying I wanted to place a huge
government order. I had them going for weeks before I eventually told them
what was going on. It was hilarious.

Yes, I do have too much time on my hands. But gee it made me feel better.

DP

"Steve Daniels, Seek of Spam" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:54:26 -0700, something compelled "R.W.
Behan" , to say:

Mr. Tardo:

I believe your post falls into the category of "spam"--an unsolicited and
unwanted commercial message.

I classified it as "bull****", and figured anyone who decides to
Make Money Fast! with their boat deserves anything they get. Oh,
and spammers are immune to criticism. It's part of the job
description.