Default Hey JPS, We Need To Ban All Assault Vehicles

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...lmart-attacks/

On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:44:02 -0400, BAR wrote:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...lmart-attacks/

How about the urban assault vehicles (aka SUVs like the Escalade).
****ing road hogs, polluting ****s, with ****ty drivers at the helm.

On 4/1/13 1:30 PM, Urin Asshole wrote:
On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:44:02 -0400, BAR wrote:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...lmart-attacks/

How about the urban assault vehicles (aka SUVs like the Escalade).
****ing road hogs, polluting ****s, with ****ty drivers at the helm.

I envision a new TV reality show, "The Drive-Thru WalMart Show," in
which contestants have to crash through the front entrance of the
trashaterias in their vehicles and knock over as many shelves of merch
as they can. If they hit a shopper, of course, they are disqualified,
and become a shopper for the next round.

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 13:36:32 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 4/1/13 1:30 PM, Urin Asshole wrote:
On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:44:02 -0400, BAR wrote:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...lmart-attacks/

How about the urban assault vehicles (aka SUVs like the Escalade).
****ing road hogs, polluting ****s, with ****ty drivers at the helm.

I envision a new TV reality show, "The Drive-Thru WalMart Show," in
which contestants have to crash through the front entrance of the
trashaterias in their vehicles and knock over as many shelves of merch
as they can. If they hit a shopper, of course, they are disqualified,
and become a shopper for the next round.

In your vision, how would you treat a pistol with a safety differently from one without?

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling'...the liberals' last resort.

Can we start with this herring **** as a customer?

On 4/1/13 5:13 PM, Urin Asshole wrote:
On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 13:36:32 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 4/1/13 1:30 PM, Urin Asshole wrote:
On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:44:02 -0400, BAR wrote:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...lmart-attacks/

How about the urban assault vehicles (aka SUVs like the Escalade).
****ing road hogs, polluting ****s, with ****ty drivers at the helm.

I envision a new TV reality show, "The Drive-Thru WalMart Show," in
which contestants have to crash through the front entrance of the
trashaterias in their vehicles and knock over as many shelves of merch
as they can. If they hit a shopper, of course, they are disqualified,
and become a shopper for the next round.

Can we start with this herring **** as a customer?

I think PsychoSnotty, with his racing experience, is in the first car.
Herring can go second.

In article , says...

On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:44:02 -0400, BAR wrote:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...lmart-attacks/

How about the urban assault vehicles (aka SUVs like the Escalade).
****ing road hogs, polluting ****s, with ****ty drivers at the helm.

I prefer my F-150 SuperCrew with the 5.4L gas sucking V8.

On 4/1/2013 9:51 PM, BAR wrote:
In article , says...

On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:44:02 -0400, BAR wrote:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...lmart-attacks/

How about the urban assault vehicles (aka SUVs like the Escalade).
****ing road hogs, polluting ****s, with ****ty drivers at the helm.

I prefer my F-150 SuperCrew with the 5.4L gas sucking V8.

Hey, I give you guys a run for your money with about 14 mpg towing the
trailer in my stupid jeep liberty

On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 21:51:53 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article , says...

On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:44:02 -0400, BAR wrote:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...lmart-attacks/

How about the urban assault vehicles (aka SUVs like the Escalade).
****ing road hogs, polluting ****s, with ****ty drivers at the helm.

I prefer my F-150 SuperCrew with the 5.4L gas sucking V8.

No doubt. Just like you prefer to pollute the air, water, and whatever
else you like and **** everyone else.

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 22:55:12 -0400, JustWaitAFrekinMinute
wrote:

On 4/1/2013 9:51 PM, BAR wrote:
In article , says...

On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:44:02 -0400, BAR wrote:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...lmart-attacks/

How about the urban assault vehicles (aka SUVs like the Escalade).
****ing road hogs, polluting ****s, with ****ty drivers at the helm.

I prefer my F-150 SuperCrew with the 5.4L gas sucking V8.

Hey, I give you guys a run for your money with about 14 mpg towing the
trailer in my stupid jeep liberty

Look here.. two morons doing a mini-tracker pull in the front yard.