F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Hey JPS, We Need To Ban All Assault Vehicles

On 4/1/13 5:13 PM, Urin Asshole wrote:
On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 13:36:32 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 4/1/13 1:30 PM, Urin Asshole wrote:
On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:44:02 -0400, BAR wrote:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...lmart-attacks/

How about the urban assault vehicles (aka SUVs like the Escalade).
****ing road hogs, polluting ****s, with ****ty drivers at the helm.

I envision a new TV reality show, "The Drive-Thru WalMart Show," in
which contestants have to crash through the front entrance of the
trashaterias in their vehicles and knock over as many shelves of merch
as they can. If they hit a shopper, of course, they are disqualified,
and become a shopper for the next round.

Can we start with this herring **** as a customer?

I think PsychoSnotty, with his racing experience, is in the first car.
Herring can go second.