Default The assault weapons ban

In case you were wondering just what weapons were included, as I was, here is the listing. Tim, note
the comment about revolving cylinders for shotguns. You'd better send me that .44magnum. Surely
those .410 rounds therein make it illegal as hell !!

Salmonbait

--

**Those who think they can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government
take care of them better take a closer look at the American Indian.**
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 25, 12:19*pm, Salmonbait wrote:
In case you were wondering just what weapons were included, as I was, here is the listing. Tim, note
the comment about revolving cylinders for shotguns. You'd better send me that .44magnum. Surely
those .410 rounds therein make it illegal as hell !!

Salmonbait

--

**Those who think they can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government
take care of them better take a closer look at the American Indian.**

LOL! John, the .44 'snake shot' rounds are *like* having a "short" .
410 cartridge even though they're actually a pistol shell.

On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 18:52:11 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Jan 25, 12:19*pm, Salmonbait wrote:
In case you were wondering just what weapons were included, as I was, here is the listing. Tim, note
the comment about revolving cylinders for shotguns. You'd better send me that .44magnum. Surely
those .410 rounds therein make it illegal as hell !!

Salmonbait

--

**Those who think they can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government
take care of them better take a closer look at the American Indian.**

LOL! John, the .44 'snake shot' rounds are *like* having a "short" .
410 cartridge even though they're actually a pistol shell.

Uh huh! Yeah, right - tell jps that.

I still say it's a soon-to-be-illegal shotgun which I will dispose of for you. Hell, I might even
ride the Goose out to get it!

Salmonbait

--

'Name-calling'...the liberals' answer to a lost argument!
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 25, 10:17*pm, Salmonbait wrote:
[...]

No need to ride that distance, John. Heck, I'll just mail it to you...

LOL!

"Salmonbait" wrote in message

In case you were wondering just what weapons were included, as I was,
here is the listing. Tim, note
the comment about revolving cylinders for shotguns. You'd better send
me that .44magnum. Surely
those .410 rounds therein make it illegal as hell !!

Salmonbait

Where is the listing?

On 1/26/13 12:50 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2013 11:59:32 -0500, ESAD wrote:

On 1/26/13 11:56 AM,
wrote:

I hope you order your RPG's before they sell out.

A LAW is a better alternative. You can hide it under your trench
coat. ;-)

I didn't want to register a trench coat, so I didn't buy one. I might
prowl the parking lot at the next Virginia gun show to see if one of the
private seller dealers will sell me a bootleg trench coat.

You are too short son, the jokes are all going over your head.
-Foghorn Leghorn

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m72.htm

It's the perfect thing for blowing down that hardened school door, so
you can mow down a few classrooms of kids with your firearm with the
NRA-Approved Sound Suppressor.

To get your official NRA LAWs, send in the boxtops from 100 boxes of
bullets, $39.95, and a pledge that you will stand in front of any
National Guard tanks that come crashing through your neighborhood in
order to take away your popguns.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 25, 1:18*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 13:19:07 -0500, Salmonbait

wrote:
In case you were wondering just what weapons were included, as I was, here is the listing. Tim, note
the comment about revolving cylinders for shotguns. You'd better send me that .44magnum. Surely
those .410 rounds therein make it illegal as hell !!

Salmonbait

I found it interesting that my M1A does not make the list

Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 25, 8:50*pm, Tim wrote:
On Jan 25, 1:18*pm, wrote:

I found it interesting that my M1A does not make the list

Interesting, isn't it?

My assault rifle... ESAD General 8 December 22nd 12 11:06 PM
Thank God for assault rifles! [email protected] General 17 August 12th 12 04:04 AM
The organized assault upon success Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Cruising 18 July 30th 08 04:38 PM
Assault weapon ban enf not good enough Joe ASA 71 October 14th 04 10:59 PM
OT assault weapons ban coming to an end Jonathan Ganz ASA 345 October 12th 04 11:50 PM