BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hey JPS, We Need To Ban All Assault Vehicles (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/155582-hey-jps-we-need-ban-all-assault-vehicles.html)

BAR[_2_] April 1st 13 12:44 PM

Hey JPS, We Need To Ban All Assault Vehicles

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...lmart-attacks/

Urin Asshole April 1st 13 06:30 PM

On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:44:02 -0400, BAR wrote:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...lmart-attacks/

How about the urban assault vehicles (aka SUVs like the Escalade).
****ing road hogs, polluting ****s, with ****ty drivers at the helm.

F.O.A.D. April 1st 13 06:36 PM

On 4/1/13 1:30 PM, Urin Asshole wrote:
On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:44:02 -0400, BAR wrote:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...lmart-attacks/

How about the urban assault vehicles (aka SUVs like the Escalade).
****ing road hogs, polluting ****s, with ****ty drivers at the helm.

I envision a new TV reality show, "The Drive-Thru WalMart Show," in
which contestants have to crash through the front entrance of the
trashaterias in their vehicles and knock over as many shelves of merch
as they can. If they hit a shopper, of course, they are disqualified,
and become a shopper for the next round.

J Herring April 1st 13 06:51 PM

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 13:36:32 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 4/1/13 1:30 PM, Urin Asshole wrote:
On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:44:02 -0400, BAR wrote:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...lmart-attacks/

How about the urban assault vehicles (aka SUVs like the Escalade).
****ing road hogs, polluting ****s, with ****ty drivers at the helm.

I envision a new TV reality show, "The Drive-Thru WalMart Show," in
which contestants have to crash through the front entrance of the
trashaterias in their vehicles and knock over as many shelves of merch
as they can. If they hit a shopper, of course, they are disqualified,
and become a shopper for the next round.

In your vision, how would you treat a pistol with a safety differently from one without?

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling'...the liberals' last resort.

Urin Asshole April 1st 13 10:13 PM

Can we start with this herring **** as a customer?

F.O.A.D. April 1st 13 10:32 PM

On 4/1/13 5:13 PM, Urin Asshole wrote:
On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 13:36:32 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 4/1/13 1:30 PM, Urin Asshole wrote:
On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:44:02 -0400, BAR wrote:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...lmart-attacks/

How about the urban assault vehicles (aka SUVs like the Escalade).
****ing road hogs, polluting ****s, with ****ty drivers at the helm.

I envision a new TV reality show, "The Drive-Thru WalMart Show," in
which contestants have to crash through the front entrance of the
trashaterias in their vehicles and knock over as many shelves of merch
as they can. If they hit a shopper, of course, they are disqualified,
and become a shopper for the next round.

Can we start with this herring **** as a customer?

I think PsychoSnotty, with his racing experience, is in the first car.
Herring can go second.

BAR[_2_] April 2nd 13 02:51 AM

Hey JPS, We Need To Ban All Assault Vehicles

In article , says...

On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:44:02 -0400, BAR wrote:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...lmart-attacks/

How about the urban assault vehicles (aka SUVs like the Escalade).
****ing road hogs, polluting ****s, with ****ty drivers at the helm.

I prefer my F-150 SuperCrew with the 5.4L gas sucking V8.

JustWaitAFrekinMinute April 2nd 13 03:55 AM

Hey JPS, We Need To Ban All Assault Vehicles

On 4/1/2013 9:51 PM, BAR wrote:
In article , says...

On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:44:02 -0400, BAR wrote:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...lmart-attacks/

How about the urban assault vehicles (aka SUVs like the Escalade).
****ing road hogs, polluting ****s, with ****ty drivers at the helm.

I prefer my F-150 SuperCrew with the 5.4L gas sucking V8.

Hey, I give you guys a run for your money with about 14 mpg towing the
trailer in my stupid jeep liberty:)

Urin Asshole April 2nd 13 06:05 AM

Hey JPS, We Need To Ban All Assault Vehicles

On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 21:51:53 -0400, BAR wrote:

In article , says...

On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:44:02 -0400, BAR wrote:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...lmart-attacks/

How about the urban assault vehicles (aka SUVs like the Escalade).
****ing road hogs, polluting ****s, with ****ty drivers at the helm.

I prefer my F-150 SuperCrew with the 5.4L gas sucking V8.

No doubt. Just like you prefer to pollute the air, water, and whatever
else you like and **** everyone else.

Urin Asshole April 2nd 13 06:06 AM

Hey JPS, We Need To Ban All Assault Vehicles

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 22:55:12 -0400, JustWaitAFrekinMinute
wrote:

On 4/1/2013 9:51 PM, BAR wrote:
In article , says...

On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:44:02 -0400, BAR wrote:

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...lmart-attacks/

How about the urban assault vehicles (aka SUVs like the Escalade).
****ing road hogs, polluting ****s, with ****ty drivers at the helm.

I prefer my F-150 SuperCrew with the 5.4L gas sucking V8.

Hey, I give you guys a run for your money with about 14 mpg towing the
trailer in my stupid jeep liberty:)

Look here.. two morons doing a mini-tracker pull in the front yard.