Default Snickering Snotty

On 12/15/12 7:33 AM, jps wrote:
On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 23:15:41 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

On 12/14/2012 10:59 PM, thumper wrote:
On 12/14/2012 1:40 PM, GuzzisRule wrote:
On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:51:38 -0800, jps wrote:

Glad your kid wasn't among the dead.

Well? How should deadly weapons be managed in our society?

Should all those kids have had CC permits since more guns make us safer
or just the teacher so she could shoot her son?

Why ask us, why not ask harry and jps, they are the only ones here I
know that keep guns for protection? Only the libs here are training to
shoot somebody.

I've never said that I own guns. You make **** up constantly. I've
repeatedly said that I got rid of the one gun I ever owned 20+ years
ago. I don't expect you were paying attention, just like in school.

Scotty's little mind is in a different place:

On 12/14/2012 10:17 AM, JustWait wrote:

Maybe if you would suck my cock, she is here with me now watching...

Well, shes a big girl and has heard it before.

This is what passes for familial conversation in Scotty's place with his
kid(s) present:

"Maybe if you would suck my cock..."

"shes a big girl and has heard it before."

On 12/15/12 7:48 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 04:37:58 -0800, jps wrote:

On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 07:14:37 -0500,
wrote:

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:09:39 -0800, jps wrote:

Where are you today? Hiding under a desk with your Chinese
screwdrivers?

Let's talk about gun rights today, while it's fresh in your mind.

Tell me how you think this would have played out, if your crowd hadn't
prevented any school personnel from arming THEMSELVES? Are you really
surprised that shooters are going to places where they know guns
AREN'T?

http://dailyanarchist.com/2012/07/31...ge-statistics/

They don't give a **** whether there's guns there, they're kamakazis
ready to die at the hands of police or themselves.

And if you have to wait for the police to get there, what is going to
happen?

What an obvious answer...we need more guns in the hands of everyone. Why
didn't I think of that?

On 12/15/2012 7:11 AM, ESAD wrote:
On 12/14/12 11:15 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 12/14/2012 10:59 PM, thumper wrote:
On 12/14/2012 1:40 PM, GuzzisRule wrote:
On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:51:38 -0800, jps wrote:

Glad your kid wasn't among the dead.

Well? How should deadly weapons be managed in our society?

Should all those kids have had CC permits since more guns make us safer
or just the teacher so she could shoot her son?

Why ask us, why not ask harry and jps, they are the only ones here I
know that keep guns for protection? Only the libs here are training to
shoot somebody.

You never know when a violent, foul-mouthed little ****head like you
will bust into the house on a mission of violence.

That's for sure. better keep your head down.

wrote:

On 12/14/2012 10:59 PM, thumper wrote:
On 12/14/2012 1:40 PM, GuzzisRule wrote:
On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:51:38 -0800, jps wrote:

Glad your kid wasn't among the dead.

Well? How should deadly weapons be managed in our society?

Should all those kids have had CC permits since more guns make us safer
or just the teacher so she could shoot her son?

Why ask us, why not ask harry and jps, they are the only ones here I
know that keep guns for protection? Only the libs here are training to
shoot somebody.

I've never said that I own guns. You make **** up constantly.

Yes you did..
I've
repeatedly said that I got rid of the one gun I ever owned 20+ years
ago. I don't expect you were paying attention, just like in school.

Well, we do know you are a consistent liar.. ready to say anything to
make your selfish point...

In article ,
says...

wrote:

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:09:39 -0800, jps wrote:

Where are you today? Hiding under a desk with your Chinese
screwdrivers?

Let's talk about gun rights today, while it's fresh in your mind.

Tell me how you think this would have played out, if your crowd hadn't
prevented any school personnel from arming THEMSELVES? Are you really
surprised that shooters are going to places where they know guns
AREN'T?

http://dailyanarchist.com/2012/07/31...ge-statistics/

They don't give a **** whether there's guns there, they're kamakazis
ready to die at the hands of police or themselves.

And if you have to wait for the police to get there, what is going to
happen?

What an obvious answer...we need more guns in the hands of everyone. Why
didn't I think of that?

Aren't you the tax cheating gun owner who has stated many times that you
will shoot anyone who knocks at your front door?

On 12/15/2012 9:09 AM, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Yes, he's a typical progressive. Glad to have guns of his own, in case
he wants something that isn't his. Remember, harry and his friends make
their livings off the backs of others. Harry steals pensions and
anything else he can get his hands on...

On 12/15/12 9:06 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 12/15/2012 7:11 AM, ESAD wrote:
On 12/14/12 11:15 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 12/14/2012 10:59 PM, thumper wrote:
On 12/14/2012 1:40 PM, GuzzisRule wrote:
On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:51:38 -0800, jps wrote:

Glad your kid wasn't among the dead.

Well? How should deadly weapons be managed in our society?

Should all those kids have had CC permits since more guns make us safer
or just the teacher so she could shoot her son?

Why ask us, why not ask harry and jps, they are the only ones here I
know that keep guns for protection? Only the libs here are training to
shoot somebody.

You never know when a violent, foul-mouthed little ****head like you
will bust into the house on a mission of violence.

That's for sure. better keep your head down.

Oh, I'm not concerned about what might happen if you broke into the
house here. You'd leave on a gurney, with a sheet covering you from the
top of your head to the soles of your feet, and your body's next stop
would be the county morgue.

On 12/15/12 9:13 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 12/15/2012 9:09 AM, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Nice fantasies, dumfochs.

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 03:35:17 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Dec 15, 3:47*am, jps wrote:

He had his mother's guns. *He had mental problems.

I wonder whose knives did this guy borrowed?

http://www.courant.com/sns-rt-us-chi...,5592318.story

22 injured vs 27 dead. Knife vs. guns.

I know you're for real but I can't believe you're really that dense.

You are missing the point, as usual.

A man is clubbed to death with an umbrella.

A man is smothered with a pillow.

A man is stabbed with a knife.

A man is shot with a gun.

A man is run over with a car.

The one common element in all of this is that the someone was operating
each of these inanimate objects.

On 12/15/2012 9:13 AM, ESAD wrote:
[...]

Just say you'd shoot him dead. Spare us the embellishments.

This...is where the shit came from....snotty. *e#c General 11 February 13th 11 09:00 AM
Now snotty.... Hadenough General 5 February 11th 11 02:07 PM
Come in, Snotty JR North General 2 December 21st 10 01:53 PM
My Snotty Awards HarryK[_3_] General 2 December 18th 10 07:08 PM
OT Troll Bait.......here snotty, snotty, snotty....here Krueger,krueger, krueger.... *e#c General 0 October 15th 10 12:29 AM