jps jps is offline

Default Snickering Snotty

Where are you today? Hiding under a desk with your Chinese
screwdrivers?

Let's talk about gun rights today, while it's fresh in your mind.

On 12/14/2012 1:09 PM, jps wrote:

Where are you today? Hiding under a desk with your Chinese
screwdrivers?

Let's talk about gun rights today, while it's fresh in your mind.

Yeah, 18 babies ripped to pieces and you are looking to score points in
a news group. What a ****ing coward..
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:16:57 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

On 12/14/2012 1:09 PM, jps wrote:

Where are you today? Hiding under a desk with your Chinese
screwdrivers?

Let's talk about gun rights today, while it's fresh in your mind.

Yeah, 18 babies ripped to pieces and you are looking to score points in
a news group. What a ****ing coward..

Score points? No, I want to change minds about gun "rights" and how
deadly weapons should be managed in our society.

Glad your kid wasn't among the dead.

wrote:

On 12/14/2012 1:09 PM, jps wrote:

Where are you today? Hiding under a desk with your Chinese
screwdrivers?

Let's talk about gun rights today, while it's fresh in your mind.

Yeah, 18 babies ripped to pieces and you are looking to score points in
a news group. What a ****ing coward..

Score points? No, I want to change minds about gun "rights" and how
deadly weapons should be managed in our society.

Glad your kid wasn't among the dead.

Well? How should deadly weapons be managed in our society?
jps jps is offline

wrote:

On 12/14/2012 1:09 PM, jps wrote:

Where are you today? Hiding under a desk with your Chinese
screwdrivers?

Let's talk about gun rights today, while it's fresh in your mind.

Yeah, 18 babies ripped to pieces and you are looking to score points in
a news group. What a ****ing coward..

Score points? No, I want to change minds about gun "rights" and how
deadly weapons should be managed in our society.

Glad your kid wasn't among the dead.

Well? How should deadly weapons be managed in our society?

I'm not a political or religious leader. I expect those who lead our
country to step up and have an adult conversation about what's
happening in our country.

We glorify war, we're arms dealers to the world, we love to solve our
problems in this country with violence and bravado. It's everwhere in
our culture.

Thinking that a violence-addled country can handle the free trade of
weapons and ammo is just ****ing nearsighted and foolish.

We need a dialogue with responsible members of society. Not the brain
stem idiots talking about prying their cold dead fingers.

Enough with the stupid talk, let's have a real discussion among
adults.

wrote:

On 12/14/2012 1:09 PM, jps wrote:

[...]

Actually we do need a real discussion. Too many are like you, blaming
guns. It is what is causing all this violence that should be discovered.
You are not going to limit guns. Use Mexico for an example. There is only
one gun store in the country. You want to buy a firearm? Buy it from the
army. You want ammunition? Buy it from the army. See How that has limited
firearms and violence. This young man doing the shooting was an honor
student, and the teacher was his mother. Why did he decide a group of
children had to die along with Mom? That is the questions we need
answered, not how to limit firearms.

On 12/14/2012 1:40 PM, GuzzisRule wrote:
On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:51:38 -0800, jps wrote:

Glad your kid wasn't among the dead.

Well? How should deadly weapons be managed in our society?

Should all those kids have had CC permits since more guns make us safer
or just the teacher so she could shoot her son?

On 12/14/2012 10:59 PM, thumper wrote:
On 12/14/2012 1:40 PM, GuzzisRule wrote:
On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:51:38 -0800, jps wrote:

Glad your kid wasn't among the dead.

Well? How should deadly weapons be managed in our society?

Should all those kids have had CC permits since more guns make us safer
or just the teacher so she could shoot her son?

Why ask us, why not ask harry and jps, they are the only ones here I
know that keep guns for protection? Only the libs here are training to
shoot somebody.

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 19:59:40 -0800, thumper wrote:

On 12/14/2012 1:40 PM, GuzzisRule wrote:
On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:51:38 -0800, jps wrote:

Glad your kid wasn't among the dead.

Well? How should deadly weapons be managed in our society?

Should all those kids have had CC permits since more guns make us safer
or just the teacher so she could shoot her son?

===

Some questions have no easy answers.

In China there have been a series of mass killings of children using
knives. What is the psychological appeal to killing a room full of
children? How do we make the schools safe short of posting an armed
guard in every class room? How do we detect and isolate the mentally
disturbed amongst us who are capable of such acts, without giving up
our basic freedoms? Has something changed in our society which
inspired these crimes - media, culture, video games, etc. ?

Like I said, some questions have no easy answers.

On 12/14/2012 8:15 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

Mass killings or attacks? How many actual dead? (sincere question... I
don't know the answer)

This...is where the shit came from....snotty. *e#c General 11 February 13th 11 09:00 AM
Now snotty.... Hadenough General 5 February 11th 11 02:07 PM
Come in, Snotty JR North General 2 December 21st 10 01:53 PM
My Snotty Awards HarryK[_3_] General 2 December 18th 10 07:08 PM
OT Troll Bait.......here snotty, snotty, snotty....here Krueger,krueger, krueger.... *e#c General 0 October 15th 10 12:29 AM