Default This...is where the **** came from....snotty.

68.224.192.106

From a Cox server in Atlanta, Georgia.

Know anyone who lives there...hmmmmmmmmm?

On 2/12/11 2:13 PM, *e#c wrote:

68.224.192.106

From a Cox server in Atlanta, Georgia.

Know anyone who lives there...hmmmmmmmmm?

You better check to see if Cox actually has a ISP who services Atlanta,
GA. I went to Cox Cable and Internet Service web page, and guess what
according to Cox Enterprises, they don't service Atlanta.

You really are a Internet Guru aren't you. Let me give you Cox's web
page, I know you will have trouble finding it.

http://intercept.cox.com/dispatch/24...ial%2Fhome.cox

On Feb 12, 2:49*pm, "A.True.Boater" wrote:
On 2/12/11 2:13 PM, *e#c wrote:

* 68.224.192.106

*From a Cox server in Atlanta, Georgia.

Know anyone who lives there...hmmmmmmmmm?

You better check to see if Cox actually has a ISP who services Atlanta,
GA. *I went to Cox Cable and Internet Service web page, and guess what
according to Cox Enterprises, they don't service Atlanta.

You really are a Internet Guru aren't you. *Let me give you Cox's web
page, I know you will have trouble finding it.

http://intercept.cox.com/dispatch/24...ntercept.cox?l...

More deflection, huh asswipe?

On 2/12/11 3:50 PM, Hadenough wrote:
On Feb 12, 2:49 pm, wrote:
On 2/12/11 2:13 PM, *e#c wrote:

68.224.192.106

From a Cox server in Atlanta, Georgia.

Know anyone who lives there...hmmmmmmmmm?

You better check to see if Cox actually has a ISP who services Atlanta,
GA. I went to Cox Cable and Internet Service web page, and guess what
according to Cox Enterprises, they don't service Atlanta.

You really are a Internet Guru aren't you. Let me give you Cox's web
page, I know you will have trouble finding it.

http://intercept.cox.com/dispatch/24...ntercept.cox?l...

More deflection, huh asswipe?

No deflection, just highlighting that you have NO idea what you are
talking about. Cox doesn't have ANY cable or Internet Service in the
Atlanta area.

On Feb 12, 2:49 pm, *wrote:
On 2/12/11 2:13 PM, *e#c wrote:

* *68.224.192.106

* From a Cox server in Atlanta, Georgia.

Know anyone who lives there...hmmmmmmmmm?

You better check to see if Cox actually has a ISP who services Atlanta,
GA. *I went to Cox Cable and Internet Service web page, and guess what
according to Cox Enterprises, they don't service Atlanta.

You really are a Internet Guru aren't you. *Let me give you Cox's web
page, I know you will have trouble finding it.

http://intercept.cox.com/dispatch/24...ntercept.cox?l....

More deflection, huh asswipe?

No deflection, just highlighting that you have NO idea what you are
talking about. *Cox doesn't have ANY cable or Internet Service in the
Atlanta area.

Ya...right. Keep spoofing your " buddy " Ingersoll, LG. It's all you
got.

On 2/12/11 4:05 PM, Hadenough wrote:
On Feb 12, 4:00 pm, wrote:
On 2/12/11 3:50 PM, Hadenough wrote:

On Feb 12, 2:49 pm, wrote:
On 2/12/11 2:13 PM, *e#c wrote:

68.224.192.106

From a Cox server in Atlanta, Georgia.

Know anyone who lives there...hmmmmmmmmm?

You better check to see if Cox actually has a ISP who services Atlanta,
GA. I went to Cox Cable and Internet Service web page, and guess what
according to Cox Enterprises, they don't service Atlanta.

You really are a Internet Guru aren't you. Let me give you Cox's web
page, I know you will have trouble finding it.

http://intercept.cox.com/dispatch/24...ntercept.cox?l...

More deflection, huh asswipe?

No deflection, just highlighting that you have NO idea what you are
talking about. Cox doesn't have ANY cable or Internet Service in the
Atlanta area.

Ya...right. Keep spoofing your " buddy " Ingersoll, LG. It's all you
got.

Ok, you caught me, I am Ingersoll and LG and Spoofer. I might also be
Spooker, but I am not sure. What do the headers tell you?

On Feb 12, 4:00 pm, wrote:
On 2/12/11 3:50 PM, Hadenough wrote:

On Feb 12, 2:49 pm, wrote:
On 2/12/11 2:13 PM, *e#c wrote:

68.224.192.106

From a Cox server in Atlanta, Georgia.

[...]

PS - did you bother to check the link for Cox to see if they think they
have Internet Service in the Atlanta area? You may want to call them
and tell them that their web site is wrong.

On Feb 12, 2:49 pm, * *wrote:
On 2/12/11 2:13 PM, *e#c wrote:

[...]

I no longer care what the headers say. I know that Ingersoll, as well
as myself, HAS been post " spoofed " by one of your ilk. That's all I
need to know.

You....have effectively shot any of snottys complaints right in the
foot.

How nice of you to do such a favor for your " friend ".

LMAO !!!!! Have a nice day, dummy.

On 2/12/11 6:49 PM, Gene wrote:
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:13:55 -0800 (PST), "*e#c"
wrote:

68.224.192.106

From a Cox server in Atlanta, Georgia.

Know anyone who lives there...hmmmmmmmmm?

You couldn't be more incorrect.... if the only information we have is
the IP address.....

http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/68.224.192.106

Gene,
Etec hasn't been correct on any of his interpretations of the headers.
For someone who has no idea what he is talking about, he has done a
great job of fooling himself.

Snotty going dark? *e#c General 0 February 12th 11 05:46 AM
Now snotty.... Hadenough General 5 February 11th 11 02:07 PM
Come in, Snotty JR North General 2 December 21st 10 01:53 PM
OT Troll Bait.......here snotty, snotty, snotty....here Krueger,krueger, krueger.... *e#c General 0 October 15th 10 12:29 AM