Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default My Snotty Awards

Man, I'm good. I made up an award called a Snotty, and I only tag those
posts from the right wing assholes. No one on my side can get them. When
I tag a post with a Snotty, that in and of itself is snotty! In doing
so, I've got rec.boats right back where I want it, all screwed up and
I'm running the ship. Just take a look, nothing posted by anyone except
Snotties and talk of snotties.